I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Supporter
Four Words to Leave Your Villainess Absolutely Speechless!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t say the villainess is mentally challenged. She’s just living out her chuuni fantasy. She’s at least more realistic than the heroine.
The issue is the MC borders between living detached from reality to be the best villainess, being detached and composed which makes others think she is an adult, to doing things purely off emotion like saving strangers at her own risk of life and limb. She also says things like, "a mere girl like me", whY is she belittling herself based on age and/or gender if she is supposed to be the best villainess of all time? If she is supposed to be so opinionated about politics in other chapters, why belittle herself as "a mere girl like me" later on? Sometimes extremely realistic and thoughtful of her actions and the people around her, at other times, so fascinated by her desire to be seen as a villainess she makes unnecessary difficulties for herself constantly. She is all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
The issue is the MC borders between living detached from reality to be the best villainess, being detached and composed which makes others think she is an adult, to doing things purely off emotion like saving strangers at her own risk of life and limb. She also says things like, "a mere girl like me", whY is she belittling herself based on age and/or gender if she is supposed to be the best villainess of all time? If she is supposed to be so opinionated about politics in other chapters, why belittle herself as "a mere girl like me" later on? Sometimes extremely realistic and thoughtful of her actions and the people around her, at other times, so fascinated by her desire to be seen as a villainess she makes unnecessary difficulties for herself constantly. She is all over the place.
I think that's pretty consistent. She's cultivating herself into her ideal, both in ability and image. She sees herself as something being sculpted. It makes sense for there to be some frustration with aspects about yourself that might get in the way due to how it clashes with that image, such as people not taking you seriously because of your age.

Users who are viewing this thread