S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 25

Heck yeah you're back!

I'm sticking with you all; your quality and attention to detail is just superb. ❤️ We'll wait, don't worry!

Dex-chan lover
Staying with speedcat !
But seriously, this guy has been doing a clean and fast translation since the beginning and some random dude really went and said "how about I just snipe over someone else's hard work?"
Yikes, fuck those guys

Dex-chan lover
i0K5kYe.png

blocked the other group and their hastily-translated watermarked-to-hell garbage, half the reason I even read this series is the extremely high quality work speedcat's putting in

thanks for the chapter
Ugh that translation quality really is so bad. Definitely sticking with speedcat for this one ☺️

Dex-chan lover
I am just sticking with them for the most practical reason.
Angry chick E.
I mean there can't be any reason anyone reading this story if not to be reminded of its high points. Right?

Group Leader
Gonna say it LuaScans are better since they actually can put out chapters without problems i hope they keep at it if u got problems give the mantle to someone else
Oh wow really? That sounds good if you do believe their quality is better.
Reading your comment made me realize that my reading comprehension might be bad, I gotta go back to Preschool again to learn english since I couldn't really understand their translation that much, thank you <3 I will consider it!

Dex-chan lover
Speedcat y'all the best, hope you doing better E and pls remeber to drink plenty water, we will wait here ❤️

Aggregator gang
Gonna say it LuaScans are better since they actually can put out chapters without problems i hope they keep at it if u got problems give the mantle to someone else

you do you, bud. if you've got the shakes and you need your manga fix so bad that you don't care about quality or accuracy, shoot on up.

translation quality and respect for the original work is what makes or breaks my enjoyment of a lot of series, personally. If I'd started reading LuaScans's translation of this at chapter 1, I seriously doubt I would've stuck with it.

...I wanted to compare their earlier chapters so I went to their site but what the fuck lmao? they didn't even translate the earlier shit, first 23 chapters on their site are actually speedcat releases. absolutely shameless.

even cringe snipers farming ad revenue with shit translations know quality when they see it, I guess. at least they kept the credit pages

Qoj0Ghh.png

Take your time and recover well!
If you don’t take time for repair and maintenance, you'll end up breaking down at some point.
Take care.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to hear you won't be dropping this. Please take your time and rest when you need it, we're all sticking with you! Thank you so much for your speedy and great translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and take your time. I, like many others, prefer high quality translations than a hastily done one. So don't worry about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread