Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: how many plot deja vu are there?
Found so far:
1. Guild employee former assassin (cat waifu)
2. Vermil in gold.
3. Honkai impact 3?

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Group Leader
So they all still have their otherworldly skills and abilities ...? Yet none of them have the basic detection type that can detect Felice?

Hmm.
That is either a hole or a way to show how powerful Felice is.

Whoops, spoke too soon.

• Thinking
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I love the premise and I'll keep reading, but it's really annoying when authors write characters who are supposed to have lived hundreds, thousands or even tens of thousands of years and make them act just like every one else. Even if he'd spent just 50 years in that world it would be stupid, but after 30000 years he should either be indifferent to everything or be completely insane.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on, thirty thousand years and he's still more of a vegetarian than a cow
A virgin for 30k years?! Cmon dude... :facepalm:
Another story, where MC trains for 30.000 Years, yet still acts like a 10 Year old in every situation 😐
I see I'm not the only one who locked onto the 30000 years bit.
Either the people who write these types of stories have no idea how long 30,000 years is, have no life experience whatsoever, or never watched Groundhog Day.

It is nearly inconceivable that someone that old wouldn’t mature at least a little. I think even Peter Pan matured more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread