Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @dexec
  • p4 I'm hoping I could lend a hand is possible -> if possible
  • p5 Diabolos' Tear -> Diabolos' Tears
  • p8 I don't have obligation to -> I don't have an/any obligation to
  • p8 but please do tell me if one does. -> Nevertheless, please do tell me if one does appear.
  • p10 to severe the cult. -> to sever the cult. // to severely harm the cult.
  • p10 spreading the false truth and make the people believe in it -> spreading the false truth and making the people believe in it
  • p11 as long as people can believe in them -> as long as people believe in them
  • p11 the neighboring country will be call for subjugation -> the neighboring countries will call for subjugation // will be called for subjugation
  • p23 Beta's very sad about it, wasn't she? -> Beta was very sad about it, wasn't she?
  • p23 The Fenrir faction has also been abducting -> has been abducting
  • p27 atop of the roofs -> atop the roofs (atop = "on top of)
  • p30 next step -> the next step

Dex-chan lover
Repeat how England broke off from the Catholic Church?

Dex-chan lover
If you ever feel the need to start a sentence with, "As you know," it's probably not a sentence you should have a character say.

Wasted hair. Pointless waste. One less interesting looking character.

Best entrance. Perfectly executed, as all things should be.

They're so alike.

Dex-chan lover
Rose, as a queen, shouldn't fight the religion. The people need the religion. Instead she should branch off the religion in her kingdom from the larger, cult controlled one. Install totally new clergy not under the cult's control. The common people won't really care, as long as there's peace and stability.
Anglicanism here we come.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO Gamma. Poor Beta and Eta lol. Cute seeing the siblings share a chuuni moment.

Dex-chan lover
Rose, as a queen, shouldn't fight the religion. The people need the religion. Instead she should branch off the religion in her kingdom from the larger, cult controlled one. Install totally new clergy not under the cult's control. The common people won't really care, as long as there's peace and stability.
That's actually a pretty good point. Create a new branch with actual believers to prevent internal religious conflict and having the citizens become potential collaborators for enemy agents. Bonus points if they help her control the narrative.

Dex-chan lover
The girl has a real talent to open a salon

She cut her hair using a sword and it look good already, unreal.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if zetas storyline is foreshadowing that the history behind shadow garden and diablos cult is similar. Probably not but would be pretty neat

Supporter
HOW CAN I NOW DISTINGUISH HER FROM THE REST CONSIDERING THEY ALL HAVE SAME FACE SYNDROME :huh::wtf:

legit she looks like a new character lmao
I honestly haven't been able to tell nearly any of the female characters apart for like 10 chapters now, the updates are so slow that I manage to forget who's who and they all look exactly the same except for occasional hairstyle differences

Dex-chan lover
Notable change from the LN here, Gamma was a lot more worried about Zeta's unusual activities and has a bad feeling about it all, but Alpha reassures her, saying that Zeta's changed since she was taken in and that they're family.
(Which Gamma finds unusually optimistic for her. Basically Alpha doesn't think Zeta would ever turn on her "family"...unaware that Zeta doesn't see it that way at all.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yea I’ve never understood the hair cutting thing cause to me it’s just a normal thing to do. But in scenes like that it’s so played up like it’s’ important.

Users who are viewing this thread