Toraware no Himegimi wa Maou-sama to Musubaretai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is basically just run through an automated AI translation tool that cleans and typesets automatically. On one hand, these tools are getting impressive enough to put out a result like this. On the other hand, it’s kind of sad for the scanlation community that people won’t put any effort into scanlation anymore.

Dex-chan lover
"Do it yourself"
"Learn Japanese in a weekend"
Lol bastard, if you can speak english normally then you should've checked your own work instead of putting the dialogue through a dollar store AI tool and posting it as is.

Disgraceful nonsense

Dex-chan lover
"Do it yourself"
"Learn Japanese in a weekend"
Lol bastard, if you can speak english normally then you should've checked your own work instead of putting the dialogue through a dollar store AI tool and posting it as is.

Disgraceful nonsense
It wasn’t even learning Japanese in a week, it was learning hiragana, katakana, and reading through the first 60 chapters of basic Japanese grammar by Tae Kim so that you could fix the stuff that AI isn’t able to do. A week is a stretch, you could do that in a couple of days if you wanted. If you can’t even put in that little of an effort to make your MTL scanlations better, then it’s probably just better not doing it.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically just run through an automated AI translation tool that cleans and typesets automatically. On one hand, these tools are getting impressive enough to put out a result like this. On the other hand, it’s kind of sad for the scanlation community that people won’t put any effort into scanlation anymore.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-kn4ll

Group Leader
@reika couldnt message you but if you need help with minor cleaning, i can help you out

Hiya, I'm afraid the person making these MTL scans has washed her hands of the whole thing. She has more stuff, but got turned off by the complaints.

For this one specifically, she won't do any further work on it. If you want to clean it up, feel free to take the images and reupload the cleaned scans. It's currently "no group" so it should be fine, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Hiya, I'm afraid the person making these MTL scans has washed her hands of the whole thing. She has more stuff, but got turned off by the complaints.

For this one specifically, she won't do any further work on it. If you want to clean it up, feel free to take the images and reupload the cleaned scans. It's currently "no group" so it should be fine, I think.
Might be for the best. You can get pretty good results from MTL if you put in a little effort, but it requires a bit more than just pushing it through an AI translator tool.

Dex-chan lover
man. best case scenario is that this gets enough traction to be picked up and worked on by someone who actually gives a damn

Dex-chan lover
man. best case scenario is that this gets enough traction to be picked up and worked on by someone who actually gives a damn
It was apparently just those two chapters. If you’re desperate enough, you’d get translations with the same quality as this using ichigoreader or the other AI translation I posted. You can also use apps in GPT4 I think, though you need to have a subscription.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn’t even learning Japanese in a week, it was learning hiragana, katakana, and reading through the first 60 chapters of basic Japanese grammar by Tae Kim so that you could fix the stuff that AI isn’t able to do. A week is a stretch, you could do that in a couple of days if you wanted. If you can’t even put in that little of an effort to make your MTL scanlations better, then it’s probably just better not doing it.

Its just pure laziness, they even admitted they were being lazy in the panel.

Good, its better to wait for someone competent to do the job rather than just letting some lazy jerk half-ass their way through something. Though im sure there'll be people trying to defend them, there must be a line for standards at the least.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you were more straight with her princess, instead of being so vague...she wouldn't have delusions lol.

But seems like she's dumb so probably wouldn't work anyway. Poor demon king.

Dex-chan lover
Might be for the best. You can get pretty good results from MTL if you put in a little effort, but it requires a bit more than just pushing it through an AI translator tool.
WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA I ONLY WANT PEOPLE WHO DO HIGH QUALITY WORK FOR FREE TO UPLOAD TO A PUBLIC WEBSITE SO I CAN READ STOLEN COMICS FOR FREE WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA
-kn4ll

Dex-chan lover
Its just pure laziness, they even admitted they were being lazy in the panel.

Good, its better to wait for someone competent to do the job rather than just letting some lazy jerk half-ass their way through something. Though im sure there'll be people trying to defend them, there must be a line for standards at the least.
agreed! we only can allow high quality piracy here on mangadex. we absolutely, 100 percent CANNOT let people upload any kind of translated/typeset material for free onto a website for people who want to do that: nuh-uh! agreed we need to keep piracy standards high. in the future we should also find their social handles so we can harass them for spending actual time and energy and money to bring content they have no obligation to produce to a free website. we’re doing gods work 🤭

Dex-chan lover
agreed! we only can allow high quality piracy here on mangadex. we absolutely, 100 percent CANNOT let people upload any kind of translated/typeset material for free onto a website for people who want to do that: nuh-uh! agreed we need to keep piracy standards high. in the future we should also find their social handles so we can harass them for spending actual time and energy and money to bring content they have no obligation to produce to a free website. we’re doing gods work 🤭
What are you even on about.

Users who are viewing this thread