WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this gag is getting way too evident to the point is just forced, see for this to work, Yoshida has to sit there with the bro and do absolutely nothing at all for several minutes and being watched by everyone, and the bro asked at first, "what do you want?" And that was supposed to be the natural turn of events for progress but they got interrupted and now he forgot??? they're both completely stuck, they won't move, they won't talk, more people keep coming but nothing will happen.

And then eventually something might LOOK like progress but then glasses bitch will ruin everything and we'll be back to 0 just like the previous 3 or 5 times
Nah. Glasses would save hina's embarrassing situation

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, but Mako does nothing to deserve that insult. She is a sincere girl who always considers what's best for her friends. This whole betrayal thing is merely Yuri's unfounded mistrust.
Yuri had 'double face' impression to mako

Every tard in this story has their wrangler, but Mako is the only wrangler who's got multiple to deal with. She's got like 3 or 4 if you count her protect-the-innocent attitude toward Yoshida. Every instance of "betrayal" ever since Kyoto has been a case of conflicting priorities for Mako. And the reason Minami is taking so long to get fixed is that Mako hasn't had enough spare time to invest into her.

Frankly, now that Yuri has people to hang with besides Mako, it's time to push her out of the nest and see if she will fly.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I think Yuri is the best match with Tomoki, like she knows what he doesn't like and can read his mood just fine unlike other girls. Lol

Dex-chan lover
3YnOe73.png

well she doesn't get away with it for one :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with Tomoki? He has done literally nothing wrong and is constantly getting creeped on. It is understandable why he finds Tomoko's friends annoying when they do nothing but sexually harass him.
Personally I think he's kind of a dickhead. Even before he was being inexplicably creeped on his only character trait was being a dickhead.

He has what I call Sasuke Syndrome. Where a character has no discernable likable qualities, treats everyone around them like shit yet remarkably every other character absolutely rides their meat.

But worse than that he's so fucking boring. He could be replaced with a potted plant and every scene he's in would have the same amount of entertainment value. I'd probably like the plant more actually.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Personally I think he's kind of a dickhead. Even before he was being inexplicably creeped on his only character trait was being a dickhead.

He has what I call Sasuke Syndrome. Where a character has no discernable likable qualities, traits everyone around them like shit yet remarkably every other character absolutely rides their meat.

But worse than that he's so fucking boring. He could be replaced with a posted plant and every scene he's in would have the same amount of entertainment value. I'd probably like the plant more actually.
Agreed ten fold.

This dude's entire characterization has pretty much been that he's a miserable cunt that's annoyed with his sister and girls in general... Also he's good at soccer. I think it'd be one thing if he was designed to be really attractive, but those Kuroki family bags under his eyes make him look more like a creep than anything else. But somehow all the girls around him want his dick.

Double-page supporter
YES..YES. This is all i was hoping for since the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed ten fold.

This dude's entire characterization has pretty much been that he's a miserable cunt that's annoyed with his sister and girls in general... Also he's good at soccer. I think it'd be one thing if he was designed to be really attractive, but those Kuroki family bags under his eyes make him look more like a creep than anything else. But somehow all the girls around him want his dick.
He was relatably miserable because his sister was super annoying and shitty human being, and her friend that was into him was hardcore creep. Seriously, how do you people can call him "cunt" when the series MC is weirdly lovable but objectively awful human being (now significantly less awful, but even in this chapter the "joke" was that she constantly sexually harasses her friends, objectively asshole behavior). That's some prime example of "protagonist centered morality" where Tomoko could be annoying cunt to her brother, but he's the one called "cunt" for being annoyed by it.

Him being boring is valid critique, or being annoyed by the harem stuff, but calling him asshole because he doesn't like the asshole protagonist or her creepy/annoying friends is wild hypocritical bullshit. I don't remember him ever disliking Asuka or A-chan, or Emoj Mk 2, who are few of the actually nice and socially-adjusted girls in Tomoko's class. Most of the rest of them, while funny in manga, would be annoying as hell if met in real life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He was relatably miserable because his sister was super annoying and shitty human being, and her friend that was into him was hardcore creep. Seriously, how do you people can call him "cunt" when the series MC is weirdly lovable but objectively awful human being (now significantly less awful, but even in this chapter the "joke" was that she constantly sexually harasses her friends, objectively asshole behavior). That's some prime example of "protagonist centered morality" where Tomoko could be annoying cunt to her brother, but he's the one called "cunt" for being annoyed by it.

Him being boring is valid critique, or being annoyed by the harem stuff, but calling him asshole because he doesn't like the asshole protagonist or her creepy/annoying friends is wild hypocritical bullshit. I don't remember him ever disliking Asuka or A-chan, or Emoj Mk 2, who are few of the actually nice and socially-adjusted girls in Tomoko's class. Most of the rest of them, while funny in manga, would be annoying as hell if met in real life.
I'm not mentally ill enough to base how much I like a character on real-life criteria. An asshole character who is funny is still funny. An asshole character with a sympathetic side is still sympathetic. An asshole character who fails and gets smacked down constantly at least gets their comeuppance. It's amazing in all the ways a character with bad qualities can still be charming isn't it? On the other hand, a character who's a joyless prick is just a joyless prick.

Dex-chan lover
What's the most annoying about this Tomoki focus is that, at the end of the day, none of this will make a difference because it's pretty obvious his "quirk" is that he's a siscon and won't admit it. I get a migraine seeing all these comments trying to fit him with one of the girls like please. Visualize the intended joke.

Dex-chan lover

He has what I call Sasuke Syndrome. Where a character has no discernable likable qualities, treats everyone around them like shit yet remarkably every other character absolutely rides their meat.

But worse than that he's so fucking boring. He could be replaced with a potted plant and every scene he's in would have the same amount of entertainment value. I'd probably like the plant more actually.
He doesn't treat everyone like shit.

He's neutral to people he just met, and friendly enough to his classmates. We only ever see him when gets creeped on, and it's understandable if he acts annoyed at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread