WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 221 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Be Welcomed

Dex-chan lover
Tomoko's movie became a fa* material.

Fuuka and Satsuki had a clay dick contest before, together with Yuu.

I remember Tomoko is the judge, smh.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
B6y0DYR.png

It does translate to cute cafe
also bringing out the cheese corn dog. It's kinda good

Dex-chan lover
The only worthy thing about the chapter was seeing Tomoko interacting with her friends. About the brother, i hope he send Yoshida to hell and finish his boring arc once and for all.

Wait hold the phone. "Boyfriend or GIRLfriend?" I need to know if that translation is accurate. Are they being more open about the yuri now?

Dex-chan lover
This last panel.

Nico Tanigawa's way of telling Square. "Don't fire me OR ELSE."

Square Enix in 1 year: "SO WHAT?"

FIRES NICO

"That should do it."

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold the phone. "Boyfriend or GIRLfriend?" I need to know if that translation is accurate. Are they being more open about the yuri now?
Nico was open first to 2 boys fapping in the dorm, which was cancelled. Yuri without shlicking is just the more successful approach.

Tomoki is either going to get a harem or become a celibate monk out of trauma.

Dex-chan lover
One unique thing about Watamote is that there is no other modern manga (at least relatively popular one) in school SOL genre with female cast that freely uses jokes about dicks, jerking off, prostitution etc. I really love this combination, moe gap of sorts.

I also noticed that the author is starting to use those 4-koma panels.

It seems that his eagerness from disney land arc has also waned. Everything there was full panel and 30 pages.
No there wasn't anything like this. All chapters of Disney were traditional 11-14 pages and used more or less the same panel layout as the rest of the manga including current chapters. Put off nostalgia goggles and check it out yourself: Ch 125 and so on.

This arc with little bro as the MC has been great. I'm hoping for a spin-off.

Nico was open first to 2 boys fapping in the dorm, which was cancelled. Yuri without shlicking is just the more successful approach.
What do you mean? What was cancelled? As in not published or as in cancel culture?

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? What was cancelled? As in not published or as in cancel culture?
It was on MD before. The mc looks like tomoki, fapping on chapter 1 and seen by his dorm mate.... I think it got 6 fapping chapters ...

Users who are viewing this thread