A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 138 - "I Blame It on The Internet"

Dex-chan lover
Sakura to Misaki after this:
giphy.webp

Friendship Ended

Dex-chan lover
Haizuka Misaki, her mind, is probably broken, literally at this point, maybe

Either due to what she obtained via the internet and le dark web

or from Sakura's onii-chan (when Misaki realized Sakura was right all along)

or from both the interwebs and Sakura's onii-chan altogether, most probable factor

r-18 version gonna be wild like usual lmao

(on nhentai, the r-18 version would eventually get to Haizuka Misaki soon maybe, when the artist get to that point in the r-18 timeline to match up how it goes on the "original" timeline, the r-18 version being untranslated but matching up the scenarios story-wise lewdly) with 504250 being the latest r-18 update on there

:aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:
Mate... https://mangadex.org/title/dcf01405...le-to-female-ratio-is-unexpectedly-normal-r18

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Do you want School Days? Because this is how you get School Days.

Supporter
Okay, stars aren't typically "pleasant feelings" symbols; they're usually "you're seeing stars" i.e. "ouch" symbols. I think she's touching his crotch, but WAY TOO HARD, and either like yanking, putting her entire weight on his balls, or seriously just punching him where the sun don't shine.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, stars aren't typically "pleasant feelings" symbols; they're usually "you're seeing stars" i.e. "ouch" symbols. I think she's touching his crotch, but WAY TOO HARD, and either like yanking, putting her entire weight on his balls, or seriously just punching him where the sun don't shine.
oof the phantom pain...

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the longest conversation where MC is the one who understands what's going on more than the other person.

Dex-chan lover
internet is bad. look what happen to innocent girl, asking a man to cum in front of his sister

Users who are viewing this thread