Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
One lesson Sora should learn: Never give your cream to another girl while on a date. Especially right in front of the girl you're on a date with. That being said, Mahiru really seemed to enjoy taking his cream inside of her. What was Asahi envious of? That she didn't get Sora's cream directly like her?

I'll be honest, I would prefer she crushes on Fuwa for two reasons.
The most obvious, so it's not one dude getting most of the attention.
The other reason is because Fuwa pretty clearly won't have her love reciprocated and she's pretty much the only one right now without a possible alternative love interest, so like this most cast would end with someone.

Like, don't we have right now like 3 girls and 2 guys? So it balances out if she crushes on Fuwa, we end with 3 pairings if we pair the spares.
Admittedly the other guy had bare minimum importance, but don't change the fact he might end with someone just so nobody ends single.

Maybe I'll make a pic showing who is in love with who
The place that she donates large numbers of books to is Fuwa's favorite.

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the rival.

Wait wait wait... what happen to the nice lady again?

Thanks for uploading Nekyou team! I really look forward to chapters from this series. The art is excellent and the pacing of the plot has been a real breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
Barley into the chapter and Mahiru already showing why she would be such an effortless relationship. Although the new girl is seriously cute so looking forward to seeing how she's going to fit in.

Dex-chan lover
So the author tried to sell it as triangle love..but suddenly a new chalengger come?
Square the fk up,author

Users who are viewing this thread