Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 22

Yeah there's a couple tags that people use way too freely, which sucks because it makes it hard to filter out stuff you don't want to see.

I like to think more in terms of democracy and say just let people vote for tags. And it's not like the tags are too much far off, so if the majority wants to do personally I think it's fine. It's not like people adding a very wrong tag like "BL" or smth.

sheesh
2VJDzzK.jpeg

🥵🥵🥵

Contributor
they live together but have zero progress.
He called them family but he never stated what type of relationship he had with them.
I could understand that the dwarf girl will return to her homeland but the tiger girl and the blonde?
if the manga story follows the LN Direction then the admin should remove the romance and harem tag since the MC almost got zero progression in the romance and the girls also not making any move at him.
Think we'll wait for LN to officially end first and see the story progress regarding on those genres, if there r still no progress at all, the genre must be removed in future then...

Dex-chan lover
so did the MC have seggs with the girls or nah?
Volume 7 epilogue shows a flashforward with a wedding (one girl, unclear who), no development or drop of romance/fanservice in 8. The dumbest part is that the number of girls who live with him is increasing. WHY? It's a mystery.

Would be nice do not use "they" when the sex of one character is unknown. It's confusing and often looks like there more people than really has.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, it’s just so nonchalant. ”I’ll show you to the guest room“ was surely followed by ”…and here’s your harem membership card“

Dex-chan lover
The dumbest part is that the number of girls who live with him is increasing. WHY? It's a mystery.
Bitches love blacksmithing, why would they be interested in the hot good natured single hunk when they can hear the metal and hammer sing while sparks fly?

Romance? Get outta here, blacksmithing, now that is the thing ladies love, they simply go crazy when they see a hot thick metal getting pounded all day.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, it’s just so nonchalant. ”I’ll show you to the guest room“ was surely followed by ”…and here’s your harem membership card“
She's just a customer. The only thing she gets is a weapon (katana IIRC).

Dex-chan lover
Volume 7 epilogue shows a flashforward with a wedding (one girl, unclear who), no development or drop of romance/fanservice in 8. The dumbest part is that the number of girls who live with him is increasing. WHY? It's a mystery.
kinda like Naruto and Hinata. they have a little romance progress throughout the series because Hinata is too shy to confess and Naruto is too dense to notice her (although she confesses when pain attacks Konoha and after the attack subdues Naruto forgets about her again), then Masashi decides to wrap up their romance in the movies :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I like to think more in terms of democracy and say just let people vote for tags. And it's not like the tags are too much far off, so if the majority wants to do personally I think it's fine. It's not like people adding a very wrong tag like "BL" or smth.
The one that comes to mind immediately for me is "loli". That one seems to pop up on any series that has a child, even if there is no romantic content involving them.

It would be really nice to know (even via upvote/downvote) if it's a series I should avoid or not. Usually I try to double-check the novel tags since they tend to be much more detailed, but not every manga has a novel for me to check.

Dex-chan lover
Don't smash that demon!
She ain't even a loli!
The one that comes to mind immediately for me is "loli". That one seems to pop up on any series that has a child, even if there is no romantic content involving them.

It would be really nice to know (even via upvote/downvote) if it's a series I should avoid or not. Usually I try to double-check the novel tags since they tend to be much more detailed, but not every manga has a novel for me to check.
I would love if we got a second tag for loli but with romance, after all, the only good romance is loli romance.

Dex-chan lover
they live together but have zero progress.
He called them family but he never stated what type of relationship he had with them.
I could understand that the dwarf girl will return to her homeland but the tiger girl and the blonde?
if the manga story follows the LN Direction then the admin should remove the romance and harem tag since the MC almost got zero progression in the romance and the girls also not making any move at him.
Eh but isn’t the last novel they do have kinda “forced” date but in turn for each girls?
Anyway I don’t know why this kind of MC who doesn’t treat the girls around them as romance partner irks me. But at least somehow Eizo is still tolerable to me not like that Satou from Death March who completely ignore girls lovey dovey attempt with reasoning “BuT tHeY aRe LoLiS aNd ThEy ArE uNdErAgE”, completely forgot he is teenager now. But when someone which is thousand times older than him appear he completely heads over heels over her just because his fetish is older woman. Satou PISSED me off. The girls didn’t deserve that kind of treatment.
Touya from Isekai Smartphone also like that but at least he acknowledged them and marry them all so I’m ok with that

Users who are viewing this thread