Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

The author’s passion for maids is indeed delivered through Melody.
(Or Melody’s passion for maids affected the author, haha)

Can’t wait to see multiple Dorm Melody surprising people. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Group Leader
thanks for the chapter. Also funny seeing Tearmoon and Mia at the end there for that one page

Dex-chan lover
Really, who hasn't accidentally walked in on their parents naked/doing it atleast once in their lifetime? It builds character.

Dex-chan lover
A new update! Thanks, man!

So mom and dad, just a friendly reminder, when you are trying to bring a new little family member into the world, it might be a good idea to lock the door. So, it would not your already-present little one to accidentally walk in on you during those moments.

:meguusmug: Hé, hé, hé!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The father is a genius. Perfect solution for her problem. Also, mother is a woman of culture.

Haven't made tea with milk like that, but I have made coffee. One of the better uses of instant coffee.

It's good for her to learn a bit about what maids do. Even if it's not a lady's tasks, they do have to know a bit about it to run a household.

Yep, that's cute.

And now comes the part where she shows her OP maid skills up close.

That front entrance looks so bare.

If you work hard you're less likely to get cold. However, wind can still make your hands very cold.

Yeah, that one's cuter.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Melody would react to Maid cosplay, and I don't mean "historically accurate" maid cosplay. If she has such a harsh reaction to someone simply wearing the clothes if they aren't "working the job," then literally anyone wearing it in the modern world (with significantly few exceptions [the official uniform has changed over the years]) would horrify her. Not to mention fetishes (beyond those simply keeping the [actual uniform] alive) utilizing the outfit... or (what I'm sure she would consider) desecration of it (i.e. maid "lite" etc).

Users who are viewing this thread