Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 72 - Pulsation

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

There's so much information to process but only Eshune's tits stuck, author is playing chicken game with censors😂

Dex-chan lover
The reaction at the bottom of page 4 is gold. Page 5 gets triple platinum.

Dex-chan lover
Cool seeing the three aces gather

Also I like the Named's design, very scary and powerful looking

Contributor
The author really went “can I really combine social commentary with titties? Can I?”

Dex-chan lover
I love it when this series gets serious. Humanity is always the real monster...

Group Leader
it's a fine chapter, it just needs a little more hitamukyanon♥

Dex-chan lover
is the part with Mishelly being stripped in a disk a bait or did i miss something in the BDs?

Dex-chan lover
Strip Eshune naked man, don't worry she's just a drawing. Just do it dammit!!

Dex-chan lover
For all the degeneracy in this manga (and no--degeneracy and sexuality aren't necessarily always equivalent, nor is the former always sexual), it is interestingly written.

A world where people are controlled but there is no conflict, and a world where people reign supreme but there is war.

I wonder what world people would want to live in...

When I saw the lore regarding weapons in chapter 70, I was immediately reminded of the kind of political stances females and the effeminate prefer (i.e., leftism; it's tailor-made for women and effeminates by extension), but I wanted to see how things would go. Wherever the author is going, he's arrived at this on the way: a litmus test for masculinity and femininity/effeminacy.

A world in which you have no agency but peace is absolutely (and, no doubt, mercilessly) enforced, or a world in which you can walk your own way--but you have to deal with the potential consequences of stepping on someone else's foot, should you do so. One is for the fearful, one is for the bold. One is for those who don't want responsibility for their actions, one is for those who welcome it. One is for those who seek comfort and safety above all else, one is for those who are built for the rigors of life.

And yet the dichotomy presented isn't complete--neither one presents much of the resultant picture painted by either scenario.

LET'S THINK ECCHI!

Nah, author--you wanted all that commentary in the story and in the readers' heads. You can't just walk something like that back, especially since it's nearly integral to the story.

The author's also weak: if he, as a male, chose inherently feminine tits to think about as a first choice instead of thighs, he'd not be in the closet writing homoeroticism into the story.

Well, not everyone can be a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread