Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 67 - Take Responsibility

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah, them double standards is just how things are :haa:

Hitamuki being number 1 by far, I'm not surprised; just has so many benefits.

:korone: Kikuru's chest! Geez, they attacked him!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh ... had to sit back and not enjoy the ride. Also, in a world where harems are actively frowned upon THIS guy has one. I DO like him however, so I'm also rooting for him. However, he should take his harem seriously.

Group Leader
So what's the current wife hierarchy? Doggy is clearly top wife since she can cook, clean, follow directions, has great thighs, has great breasts, and has a super motherly personality.
AND she can do the cutest hitamukyannon ever ♥

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
part of why I like this guy is, it feels like he's a harem protagonist who really doesn't want to be a harem protagonist. He'd rather just relax and have fun, and all these bitches are slobbering on his dick and he's like "no stop I just want a slobber free dick"
and then an owl bear molests the cute idiot dog girl or some shit. It's a fun formula.

Dex-chan lover
They made a whole new negative ranks for Lesmis' cooking and yet I'm still not convinced it's only 5 skulls.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this is the direction I was hoping for. Less monster stuff and more lucky MC.

Dex-chan lover
For a long time I was thinking of dropping this. It had gotten pretty stale and was just a tentacle fanservice monthly. But I'm glad I didn't, this has come full circle and is much funnier than it even was at the beginning.

part of why I like this guy is, it feels like he's a harem protagonist who really doesn't want to be a harem protagonist. He'd rather just relax and have fun, and all these bitches are slobbering on his dick and he's like "no stop I just want a slobber free dick"
and then an owl bear molests the cute idiot dog girl or some shit. It's a fun formula.
Nah, he is interested but the girls just bring more trouble to him so he thinks its troublesome

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he is interested but the girls just bring more trouble to him so he thinks its troublesome
Exactly-He'd want to date one or two, maybe if things were different...but as is, he has to deal with all of them and wants to have a lazy sunday alone.

Dex-chan lover
One of my favorite chapters so far, just so fun to read. I find it amazing that the quality of the manga has actually gone up over the years, which is more than I can say for most others, especially those of the harem genre.

I expect the new character from the Vol 12 cover to appear in the next couple of chapters. Looking forward to it.
They're a tanuki acrobat named Punpuku Chanoma, and they first appear in chapter 69 where they get tied to a chair and wax tortured for not being able to pay for their meal at a restaurant.
And then you get a big ol' chunk of lore about the world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly that little line about there being similar cases, them suddenly stopping (or him coming started them) is very interesting. It does mean that this isn't a new thing at all. If we take it as suddenly stopping partway through when he came it could mean that there was an apex predator before kikuru came that forced them to conserve food (in this case people) and once he came to town that apex predator left. Alternatively if it's the other way then the monsters were naturally horny but stopped because being horny got them killed too much until they could get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that little line about there being similar cases, them suddenly stopping (or him coming started them) is very interesting. It does mean that this isn't a new thing at all. If we take it as suddenly stopping partway through when he came it could mean that there was an apex predator before kikuru came that forced them to conserve food (in this case people) and once he came to town that apex predator left. Alternatively if it's the other way then the monsters were naturally horny but stopped because being horny got them killed too much until they could get away with it.

izu implied he knew why it was happening, and that its different than their desire for mana

based on the last 2 chapters, about 10 years ago Kikuru came to mebuki as an orphan with damaged mado (for unknown reasons) the monsters started acting normal again and the "day of self admonition" began

i think its some kind of 10 year cycle that causes the monsters to act differently and concludes with some kind of climactic event, one that could be imminent, could also be why theyve seen 4 named in such short time (though we dont know how fast they usually appear)

Group Leader
Somebody needs to imprison those small children! Are we just overlooking sexual assault now?!

Users who are viewing this thread