Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 70 - Day Of Self Admonition

Dex-chan lover
Is page 14 correct? A nuke doesn't have enough impact to remember, is that the joke?

Is the ass tattoo (or whatever that part is called) mentioned back then? It feels like it does, but I don't remember it at all.
remember, this is a world where nuclear weapons getting invented immediately caused all of nature to go berserk and kill 60 million people. They don't even have a real idea of what it looked like.

Power Uploader
This upload schedule just contributes to readers forgetting details. I can't remember half the shit this chapter is talking about. That is because this is not the type of manga where you read with keeping every information stored in your brain. And I don't have a photographic memory. This whole chapter felt like a lot of waffle.

Dex-chan lover
World building? After all this time?
It's a bit complicated but somehow explains despite it's a magic world there are electrical phones and tv.

Also get corrected 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
The Ace from V6's arc with the Night Owl. He died from Destiny Bond despite his invulnerable body and his necromancer sister revived him.
oh yeah, the guy that now is a puppet right? he was actually with his sister when they were calling True via phone in the previous chapter

thanks for the clarification

Dex-chan lover
Damn that brat got corrected real fast XD

And the World Tree doesn't fucks around huh?

Dex-chan lover
So "the wicked" CAN'T have skills that can take many lives easily? That was kind of dumb.
jobs and skills are heavily regulated, supposedly theres literally no black market for skills and anyone caught committing a crime with a skill has them removed and gets a more severe punishment

Is page 14 correct? A nuke doesn't have enough impact to remember, is that the joke?

Is the ass tattoo (or whatever that part is called) mentioned back then? It feels like it does, but I don't remember it at all.
Been around almost as long as Meidena. Since the check-up chapter, I think? It's proof of her status as the Chosen of Phoenizaku.

so you are selling the bs, that magic can't kill in one shot?
I can understand getting rid of nukes, but don't try to bs that magic can't be as destructive
Indeed, power is not for the peasants. Only noble bloodlines should possess such power.

Also to everyone saying plants attacked them, I suspect it was the gods that live on/in the world tree that all collectively decided to intervene. The World Tree itself may well be sentient or even one of the greater gods. We know it has a big religion centered around it.

Last edited:
Contributor
jobs and skills are heavily regulated, supposedly theres literally no black market for skills and anyone caught committing a crime with a skill has them removed and gets a more severe punishment
like any weapon could be regulated? We just saw a few chapters ago 3 people that used their skills for crimes.

Dex-chan lover
remember, this is a world where nuclear weapons getting invented immediately caused all of nature to go berserk and kill 60 million people. They don't even have a real idea of what it looked like.
Sure, but the students' reactions and the stiff dialogue makes me confused.

The teacher said "it's just my image so just forget it", so I thought the reaction was supposed to be "like hell we can just forget that" instead of "that's not memorable at all".

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by demographics?

Also man wtf, if anything doesn't that just scream how effective and scared they are with technology
now i wonder, what happens if the US transfer nihonkoku shoukan style to this world lmao
The technology already completely destroyed. No need for assumption. this world's rule is stronger

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but the students' reactions and the stiff dialogue makes me confused.

The teacher said "it's just my image so just forget it", so I thought the reaction was supposed to be "like hell we can just forget that" instead of "that's not memorable at all".
Yeah. Maybe translation issue because when I read this chapter on mangaup many months ago it's not really a confusing conversation

Users who are viewing this thread