Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 70 - Day Of Self Admonition

Dex-chan lover
Is page 14 correct? A nuke doesn't have enough impact to remember, is that the joke?

Is the ass tattoo (or whatever that part is called) mentioned back then? It feels like it does, but I don't remember it at all.
More like it never got to be used, so it's like a failed weapon of sorts. The insignia is the maiden's mark, being Meidena's blessing from their god, so it's saying they have god's protection and don't need these weapons.

Dex-chan lover
Is page 14 correct? A nuke doesn't have enough impact to remember, is that the joke?

Is the ass tattoo (or whatever that part is called) mentioned back then? It feels like it does, but I don't remember it at all.

She's telling them that it's fine for them to forget her personal interpretation of how it looked, and they're commenting that it's a bit hard to forget a weapon of mass destruction that looks like a strawberry.

Dex-chan lover
It was already explained by the author in a prior chapter Q&A extra that this is not our world but a fantasy that just happens to have technology. All the comments and yet no one gonna say anything about Tetsuo on page 15?

Dex-chan lover
Feels odd getting rid of guns when everyone is some sort superhuman due to magic anyways
and can do more or less the same anyways.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO the mesugaki got instantly corrected. Wild how the gods went "ayo fuck them nukes". I had no clue that Shock wasn't human. Based how Kikuru doesn't skip leg day.

Dex-chan lover
Nature took our guns, time to SHOOT NATURE YEEHAW!

Anyways, well a decent enough method of world building, and it explaining why modern day tech minus guns and similar weapons is kinda cool. Plants looked at the nuke and went, y'all gotta chill and put a stop to that haha.
Kinda wish they'd do that here so we wouldn't have gun crimes. =.=

Supporter
A kv-2 with side skirts?

I honestly thought it was a panzer 4 chassis with a kv-2 turret on top.
It has the design of the KV-2 but the hull is too short and it has side skirts so it looks a lot like a Pz IV… kinda funny how changing the proportions on a tank just a little makes it look so different.

Dex-chan lover
dialogues in some of the boxes were too small for me to read. My eyes hurt reading those in pg 22 the 2 panels above

Dex-chan lover
i wish to violently full nelson Megas into oblivion

can anyone remind me who Kazenbo was? i forgor

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
More like it never got to be used, so it's like a failed weapon of sorts. The insignia is the maiden's mark, being Meidena's blessing from their god, so it's saying they have god's protection and don't need these weapons.
Technically the mark wasn't for protection, but it grant healing magic, the one thing the god of all other skills didn't want human to have for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread