Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 70 - Day Of Self Admonition

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but the students' reactions and the stiff dialogue makes me confused.

The teacher said "it's just my image so just forget it", so I thought the reaction was supposed to be "like hell we can just forget that" instead of "that's not memorable at all".
You are correct, from the raw the students are saying something closer to "there's no way to forget information which such an impact" or "information of that impact isn't something to be forgotten" when the teacher said they don't have to remember it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned how this world supposedly has over 200 billion people on it.
If 60 MILLION was only 3% of the population, then they have a ludicrous planetary population...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned how this world supposedly has over 200 billion people on it.
If 60 MILLION was only 3% of the population, then they have a ludicrous planetary population...
60,000,000 / 0.03 = 2,000,000,000

World population before World Tree rampage was 2 billion. 3% of 200B would be 6B.

2 billion is still a lot for the amount of farming/agriculture and the level of cities and towns we see but it's more in line with early 20th century.

On the other hand, 3% of global population is a lot but kinda weak sauce for a divine intervention. Even Tamerlane managed to kill 5% of the global population and he didn't have any magic plant monsters at all. Well, that we know of.

Dex-chan lover
They were also immediately caught
If the police can apparently use time magic to view events in the past, I don't know how the warrior guy thought he could get away with attacking Mede, since the second she got back she'd just report it to the police

They would have completely gotten away with causing Hana's death though if not for Kikuru

Contributor
They were also immediately caught
You were saying it so well regulated that bad people never get to have the chance. Also, If I remember correctly, They said that it wasn't their first time doing something criminal. So they weren't caught immediately.

Dex-chan lover
You were saying it so well regulated that bad people never get to have the chance. Also, If I remember correctly, They said that it wasn't their first time doing something criminal. So they weren't caught immediately.
no, it was answered in a Q&A that they had refused to interfere in a group getting wiped, but that was their first time causing a death

if someone dies from a gun, then the entire city could be suspects, but if someone commits a crime with a skill they already have a short list of people it could be

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the jokers we have today, they would declare a war on nature itself if this occurred :kek:

Dex-chan lover
60,000,000 / 0.03 = 2,000,000,000

World population before World Tree rampage was 2 billion. 3% of 200B would be 6B.

2 billion is still a lot for the amount of farming/agriculture and the level of cities and towns we see but it's more in line with early 20th century.

On the other hand, 3% of global population is a lot but kinda weak sauce for a divine intervention. Even Tamerlane managed to kill 5% of the global population and he didn't have any magic plant monsters at all. Well, that we know of.
Meh, I used Google (and English) to solve a math problem without trying to put much though or time into it. So I'm not that surprised that I got it wrong.
Basically, the response I got from Google was not an answer to my question, but at least one thousand times less. Then I did "simple mental math"...
Honestly I should have used a calculator...

What the fuck? What's with the surprisingly good worldbuilding in my ecchi comedy manga?

Dex-chan lover
"Curse users" is by far the worse mistake of this story.

Damn, it is always infuriating when those stories go with humans bending down to nature like that.

Last edited:
Contributor
no, it was answered in a Q&A that they had refused to interfere in a group getting wiped, but that was their first time causing a death

if someone dies from a gun, then the entire city could be suspects, but if someone commits a crime with a skill they already have a short list of people it could be
That doesn't make sense either. If the necromancer girl uses one of her puppets and make it kill a person with a skill that is common, how will they reach the conclusion that it was her that done it? how will they differentiate what skill was used?

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't make sense either. If the necromancer girl uses one of her puppets and make it kill a person with a skill that is common, how will they reach the conclusion that it was her that done it? how will they differentiate what skill was used?
The literal time magic to look into the past and see for themselves

Dex-chan lover
if they have time magic to look exactly what happened, why would a gun be a problem then?
If theres a hundred gun crimes a day and 10 thousand suspects its a problem of manpower

If there's one skill crime and 10 people who have the job required its easy to solve

Contributor
If theres a hundred gun crimes a day and 10 thousand suspects its a problem of manpower

If there's one skill crime and 10 people who have the job required its easy to solve
that has nothing to do with guns or skills. If there are 10 thousand people that want to commit a crime, they will commit the crime, be it with a gun, a skill, a knife, a rock, anything! They are just tools.

Users who are viewing this thread