Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Well sorry for the "Hyperbole", friend.

And maybe it was my exaggerative language that set you off, but that clearly is not the case for the "Umm (actually)… Rape is rape. End of story." guy. There's no way to read that post other than some moralising finger wagging.

I feel like that's debatable. :dogkek:
Nope, most certainly not debatable. I can assure you, being raped is just as horrible for a man as it is for a woman. There is no reason that would change because of gender.
The only time someone ever enjoys rape is in works of fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, most certainly not debatable. I can assure you, being raped is just as horrible for a man as it is for a woman. There is no reason that would change because of gender.
The only time someone ever enjoys rape is in works of fiction.
No. You're just wrong here.

I won't mince words since you seem to firmly believe otherwise - there ARE ABSOLUTELY, NO DOUBT, FOR SURE, 100%, AS A FACT, MEN WHO'S FETISH IS BEING ASSAULTED BY WOMEN.
Heck, there are even women out there have a fetish for the idea being sexually assaulted. However fetish =/= reality, and I'm surprised I need to clarify this to someone (especially when you clarify with "The only time someone ever enjoys rape is in works of fiction"); they don't actually want to be raped, they just get off to the idea of it.
However, even if we remove the caveat, you don't think there's a few guys out there, in all of humanity, that wouldn't like to actually be sexually assaulted by a woman? Again, there's no doubt there's a few.

So yes, I am certain there are men who dream of getting assaulted by women (even ones who smell like ass - there's a fetish for that too).

Also again with the moral finger wagging in this erotic isekai comic's comment section, what's with the prudishness?

No. You're just wrong here.

I won't mince words since you seem to firmly believe otherwise - there ARE ABSOLUTELY, NO DOUBT, FOR SURE, 100%, AS A FACT, MEN WHO'S FETISH IS BEING ASSAULTED BY WOMEN.
Heck, there are even women out there have a fetish for the idea being sexually assaulted. However fetish =/= reality, and I'm surprised I need to clarify this to someone (especially when you clarify with "The only time someone ever enjoys rape is in works of fiction"); they don't actually want to be raped, they just get off to the idea of it.
However, even if we remove the caveat, you don't think there's a few guys out there, in all of humanity, that wouldn't like to actually be sexually assaulted by a woman? Again, there's no doubt there's a few.

So yes, I am certain there are men who dream of getting assaulted by women (even ones who smell like ass - there's a fetish for that too).

Also again with the moral finger wagging in this erotic isekai comic's comment section, what's with the prudishness?
You basically agree with what I said. People only get off on the idea of getting raped, but actually getting raped is horrifying. You’re clarifying that fetish=/=reality as if that wasn’t something that I myself basically stated, that “The only time someone ever enjoys rape is in works of fiction”.
Also this whole discussion started because you claimed that it was “every man’s dream”. Maybe some people would actually want to get raped, but certainly not every single man in the world.

I’m not denying that there is a fetish for everything, I’m denying that getting raped would be “every man’s dream”.
Obviously, when I’m reading a manga like this, I don’t really give a shit about the morality within the manga itself, but I do give a shit about someone in the comment section, not in the manga, stating something as absurd as getting raped is “every man’s dream”.

my statement about rape being horrible whether your a man or a woman is not wrong in the slightest. I’m not talking about rape as a fetish, but rape as in actual rape.

Also, why do you have to be so passive-aggressive about this? It’s a bloody manga, and people are mentioning something that is pretty obviously correct, that ”rape is bad”. Why are you offended by this, calling me prudish? We’re reading a manga that borders on hentai and you really think I’m prudish?
can’t we just have a normal argument rather than resorting to making the argument personal?

Last edited:
of course, I understand that your original comment wasn’t being serious and that you were exaggerating, but I still disagree with it anyways. Did you really think a comment like that wouldn’t offend people?

Dex-chan lover
The guy gets a chance at every man's dream and then proceeds to throw up all over the women's cootch... So lame. That said, I really dig these 'More women than men'/'changed gender dynamics' comics - there's something about them I find really interesting, and very appealing - perhaps it's a niche fetish I didn't even realise I had?
Rape aside, i definitely would bet you'd also be disgusted if you had to lick a person crotch that's damp with sweat to the point of smelling like an old spots mask. Especially since this is a pre modern world, those soldier ladies probably only bathed by wiping down

Users who are viewing this thread