Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Supporter
It's not too often I feel compelled to comment before I get to the end of the chapter, but sometimes it happens.

This is one of those cases...

Dex-chan lover
A hot spring-loving adventurer with black hair, huh? I wonder if they'll have him be from fantasy-totally-not-japan, or if this'll be one of those goofy non-isekai manga where they have a bit side character that's just some random isekai'd guy.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up and this manga feels like a really interesting story told incredibly badly. It feels like a much worse Ori of the Dragon Chain, which had similar things of childhood friend betraying for another man etc but actually dwelt on it and gave things that happen some impact

Dex-chan lover
You know, I am kinda curious about the hometown people's reaction about this new rumours of Glen, and what they're gonna do or say when somehow Glen is taking a request in that town ordered by the King or someone high enough. IIRC, those hometown people also bullied him due to Alain's BS, right?

Double-page supporter
That's what you get when you don't kill this kind of bastard. What a stupid plot device

Dex-chan lover
You know, I am kinda curious about the hometown people's reaction about this new rumours of Glen, and what they're gonna do or say when somehow Glen is taking a request in that town ordered by the King or someone high enough. IIRC, those hometown people also bullied him due to Alain's BS, right?
iirc, most of that was cleared up by the nun/priestess. As for the dude that chased him off and was spreading horrible rumors about Glen, he was the one embezzling the payments Glen was sending thrue the guild. While I do believe Alain was involved, the guy was mostly trying to keep his indiscretions from being revealed.

Double-page supporter
Out of everyone, the demon got talk no jutsu to get the most useless guy out of jail.

Dex-chan lover
This manga keeps making me thinking I'm reading BL. Nothing wrong with that.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how easily you can call the repeat antagonists thing. For such serious crimes they should be all dead and never even entered jail.

Group Leader
Just caught up and this manga feels like a really interesting story told incredibly badly. It feels like a much worse Ori of the Dragon Chain, which had similar things of childhood friend betraying for another man etc but actually dwelt on it and gave things that happen some impact
Ori of the Dragon Chain is great and I hope they continue to adopt the light novels.

I really hate how easily you can call the repeat antagonists thing. For such serious crimes they should be all dead and never even entered jail.
bit of a spoiler you gon meet alain again on chapter 15(well a bit earlier but 15 is when Glen and Alain meet again).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone apparently just knows this Fred guy and his obsession. "Adventurer talking about hot springs? You must mean Fred", "hey, you guys talking about Fred? I just saw him at the palace, talking to the princess about hot springs. Classic Fred!"

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone apparently just knows this Fred guy and his obsession. "Adventurer talking about hot springs? You must mean Fred", "hey, you guys talking about Fred? I just saw him at the palace, talking to the princess about hot springs. Classic Fred!"
Should have named his character Bob.

Yeah I assumed we'd meet him again soon but this just all feels drawn out for lame content.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of development seems difficult to handle gracefully, so I say authors should entirely avoid using former party mates for actual villainy at such an early stage of a story.

Group Leader
for those wondering what they are saying on page 28, it's:
グレン
グレンだ!!
出せちくしょう
おまえのせいで

Glenn.
Glenn! | It's Glenn!
Let me out, damn it!
You fucked this up | It's all your fault!

Just bitches barking.

Users who are viewing this thread