Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
"If she had something worth liking, I wouldn't have wanted to break up with her." Not untrue, but consider: you wouldn't have wanted to go out with her in the first place if she didn't have something worth liking.

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe Yukishiro and Hanabi are the same?
There could be an interesting story to be told if they had similar mindsets but were different in that Hanabi was "highkey" and Yukishiro was "lowkey", but this is a wish-fulfillment story where the only thing the protagonist had to do to realize his peak form was to dump his abusive girlfriend.

Not only that, but it would be too cruel for this narrative to have this guy be caught in the same situation again.

Last edited:
Supporter
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn more dramatically with more expression on MC's face

His face is so blank and unexpressive i can't tell if he actually hates her or not when he said it. And he only shows more expression once that lil shit touches him

But that's the general thing with this manga, most of the time MC's face is basically just 😯 with one sweat on his face
She's left him dead inside. All he wants from her is nothing. The last thing she inspires in him is any sort of passion, even the negative sort. It's not that he hates her, not really, but utter repulsion and a desire to become completely indifferent to someone's very existence is often expressed that way for emphasis.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I am interested in seeing where it goes from here. Hanabi finally realizing she's hated might make her try to fix herself...but her becoming worse might be infinitely more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand it to the author in terms of writing the ex. Perfectly got that toxicity and gaslighting as well as flipping it entirely on the MC as a "I'll forgive your actions for forcing my hand to do this". The entire lack of self realization due to delusion was perfect

Dex-chan lover
Very non-spoilery spoilers: she keeps getting worse, bad stuff happens, ridiculous stuff happens, we get a reasonably good ending.
"Reasonably" is so right dude. My biggest complaint is the lack of actual substantial repercussions. Otherwise it really wasn't a terrible ending

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the latest chapter girl still doing the same shit :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
He better not do sum "I liked her all along" shit after saying that. Istg I've seen so many protagonists get ran thru the mud by the FMC and have 0 backbone. I hope the author doesn't give us another one of em

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn more dramatically with more expression on MC's face

His face is so blank and unexpressive i can't tell if he actually hates her or not when he said it. And he only shows more expression once that lil shit touches him

But that's the general thing with this manga, most of the time MC's face is basically just 😯 with one sweat on his face
This manga is the king of having heavy story beats happening a bunch of times without any impact

Dex-chan lover
I can feel that she actually really love him but man... Why she so dumb! She clearly can fix their relationship but instead she make it worse...
Yeah it was clear she liked him but she showed it in the worst possible ways. When they were dating in her jealously and possessiveness she made him feel worthless, not desirable, gaslight him, verbally abused him, would consistently talk down to him literally all the hall marks of a very toxic relationship (sans actually hitting/physically abusing him), she basically did everything wrong. Which why I liked the premise of this manga so much our MC finding out how toxic his relationship with her is and breaking it off and looking for a normal and healthy connections with other people, it isn't one you see done enough or portrayed so uncomfortably realistic at least from the abuser side. The only unrealistic thing about it is the how fast he broke it off, usually in those types of relationships the one being abused have a very hard time breaking free of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn more dramatic with more expression on MC's face

I actually like that, it shows he's dead serious and not being super emotional. Telling someone you hate them with a normal expression is much more stinging than doing it while angry because it shows that you dismiss them so much that they're not even worth getting angry over.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I am interested in seeing where it goes from here. Hanabi finally realizing she's hated might make her try to fix herself...but her becoming worse might be infinitely more interesting.
lol This is the mangaverse. There was never a chance Hanabi would have any meaningful self introspection resulting in corrective action. She'll double/triple down on the evil. We've got 3 possible outcomes.
  1. Hanabi decides to hurt the new girl in some way either physically, mentally, both, or possibly her family/pets.
  2. Hanabi decides to hurt the MC.
  3. All of the above, up to and including hurting herself. If she can't have MC, no one can.

Dex-chan lover
What are the recommendations in the credits pages? I can't tell from just the covers.

Users who are viewing this thread