Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
(lol i know it's part of the uniform and 'cute moe' design or so, but i always wonder if the maid cap ever served a purpose. even if it's just to pull your bangs back outta the way when you sweat/not get in your face but most artists tend to not draw that kinda hairstyle or slicked back haha)

been so long i don't know if it's been brought up in the manga already but i think the "prince" is actually a "princess" after seeing the body portrait in this chapter, the hips are way to wide versus the shoulders for a male but i suppose it might be and artistic choice if "he" is already confirmed to have a stick down there?

Dex-chan lover
Two more chapters till...

Screenshot-2024-04-24-at-19-40-43-MOTO-SEKAI-ICHII-SUBCHARA-IKUSEI-NIKKI-HAI-PLAYER-ISEKAI-WO-KOURYA.png

Screenshot-2024-04-24-at-19-43-59-MOTO-SEKAI-ICHII-SUBCHARA-IKUSEI-NIKKI-HAI-PLAYER-ISEKAI-WO-KOURYA.png

Dex-chan lover
If you think it's probably tasty, you've probably not eaten it yet. Probably.

That sure looks like someone who's up for serious business.

So MGR and MRG stands for Magical Defence Power. Of course, makes sense.

If a strategy doesn't seem to have any oversights, you've not looked into it deeply enough.

They're going through such basics with such seriousness. It sure is serious business.

Someone who had to be told that bowing to the king is a good idea isn't someone who should lecture others about decorum.

That old guy sounds reasonable. He can understand that people have different priorities.

They're talking about his motivations when he's right there without letting him even say one word. It's like a trial where your advocate speaks entirely for you.

Actually asking him questions. That's novel.

(lol i know it's part of the uniform and 'cute moe' design or so, but i always wonder if the maid cap ever served a purpose. even if it's just to pull your bangs back outta the way when you sweat/not get in your face but most artists tend to not draw that kinda hairstyle or slicked back haha)
Yeah, originally that was its purpose. Make sure their hair didn't get in the way. Then with time it got more and more formalised and with that it got frillier, like the shoulder straps often are. Back then women also didn't wear their hair loose (or in hanging braids or ponytails) past a certain age. At least in public. Partially because it's much easier to keep clean that way, but also cultural reasons.

Seriously, someone named “B-Side”?
I hope there’s another one named “A-Side” who is his partner, the duo is then named “cassette”.
It's not any worse than "Second."

Dex-chan lover
winfield already got the full trust of mc lmao mc now thinking an audience with the king as nothing but a "light work" lololol

damn. the prime minister got that MGR(metal gear rising)

you never cease to amaze me, winfield
you're just a dumbass lmao

why does mein suddenly has the proportions of a femboy lmao

what were you up to ....
i was looking for "nanya", your majesty. also known as "nanya biznez" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread