Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
just saying, the one that nearly got killed was the mage that self destruct by the "spicy" cookie, as Rudy escaped with the black crow she made an even bigger mess of what happened, because it turned into an attack to their country... she's dumb af.

ps: liked the marriage flag at least

Supporter
It's a magical traveling fair
3b8.gif

Double-page supporter
just saying, the one that nearly got killed was the mage that self destruct by the "spicy" cookie, as Rudy escaped with the black crow she made an even bigger mess of what happened, because it turned into an attack to their country... she's dumb af.

I though that Ruby run at worst possible time as she escape the moment Roland attack her country. Causing her been suspect as spy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

So, Ruby is that special kind of antagonistic character that is too stubborn and egotistical to think rationally, and instead does stupid stuff to make everything worse...

That chapter opening was quite a surprise, heh. I had forgotten the specifics of where we left off.

Dex-chan lover

I mean, if someone is dumb enough to pour you a glass of isopropyl alcohol thinking, "what's the difference?" and you die, it's still manslaughter atleast. Maybe murder if the judge and/or jury can't be convinced that that kinda stupid is real.

Dex-chan lover
Well everyone already said the stuff I wanted to say about Ruby so let's take a different approach.

Totally didn't think I'll like Little Queen until this chapter, now she's my 3rd favorite female character under Iris and Kirby Maid.

Users who are viewing this thread