Unnamed Memory - Ch. 36 - The Side of Me Unbeknownst to You (2)

Dex-chan lover
I probably have said it on another chapter's discussion, but please just talk...

Dex-chan lover
please no cliche, the story and premise is so good.. please no cliche developement
I would be fine with some ~proper~ cliche at this point. Straight up everything is terrible in these chapters.
It is possible to create drama and conflict without overall writing taking a nosedive and turning every character fully unenjoyable. Might just be the manga format and everything not flowing properly, tho.

But then again, there is no intrigue. There is no suspense. The drama is flat and "twists" like them meeting this chapter are plain lame.
I can't get behind the motivation of any character and almost every character is spineless, self serving and overly secretive this arc. There is pretty much no variation in character, tf. Feels like whole personalities were changed.

Dex-chan lover
She's a real beauty, but doesn't match up to Tinasha. Especially in Oscar's eyes.

If you're going to hit on someone, threats are a bad idea. And you can tell how much he doesn't care about her, since he doesn't even react to her slandering Tinasha.

Spoke too much.

Tinasha keeps her promises.

It's funny that even in this situation, she still has that little bit of trouble dealing with people.

"You plotted this!"
I see what she's thinking.

The reunion is at hand.

please no cliche, the story and premise is so good.. please no cliche developement
Depends on what cliché you're thinking of. There are several I can think of that fits this situation.

I can't get behind the motivation of any character and almost every character is spineless, self serving and overly secretive this arc. There is pretty much no variation in character, tf. Feels like whole personalities were changed.
A large part of it is between the lines, and that gets harder to see when the arc is as compressed as it is. I don't think any characters changed much, though, other than reacting to the new circumstances. Though I have to wonder how you can both say almost every character is self serving and that you can't get behind their motivations.

i want to read the ln, which volume of the ln did this chapter adapted?
I believe this is volume 2 stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Tinasha will unleash her most powerful and forbidden spell against oscar. It's called "the discussion" spell.

Users who are viewing this thread