Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Welp, it's nice someone picked it up, though, you are missing the other half of chapter 7 lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up!
Seems like shit gonna get worse (or better eh?) from now on.
Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell where the raw of this series because i saw the official website, its just a glimpse and based on just cover an some preview art of the chapter but why i feel like shiika is red flag

Dex-chan lover
So the guy is her brother, and have reason to harass MC as he killed his father too...
To push the fault on the girl...that is actually insane because the only way I see her somehow preventing the rape is becoming the victim herself so that their father had another target.
But go tell that to someone that is clearly deranged, the classmate likely knows about the events because her brother leaked them, probably wants her to have no place to stay and return to them.
The message in the previous chapter could have been sent by the classmate.

Dex-chan lover
felt like the last chapter jumped to quick, a bit more suspense over her identity (albeit obvious) would be nice

Dex-chan lover
The whole situation is so messed up, and apparently it only gets more messed up by each revelation. Of course that's what makes the story interesting. It's still annoying how much the MC blames himself, as he only reacted to a crime through vigilante justice, but it's also quite understandable when he believes he ruined a little girl's life.

Killing another human takes a huge toll on the mind for anyone but real psykos.

Group Leader
just as i was about to get a tl group i'm in to start scanlating it! lmao luck doesn't me ig... either way thanks for picking this up cus ts is peak

Dex-chan lover
It's a mistranslation. She says Sumire said to her「レイプ犯の娘のくせに」, which would be more like "You're just a rapist's daughter".

Looking this up also made me want to keep reading the raws, so I read through chapter 10 and.....oh boy lol
Thanks for the clarification

Dex-chan lover
Trash father still was the whole problem. He was the adult that shoulda not acted trash and so now two families suffer

Dex-chan lover
It's a mistranslation. She says Sumire said to her「レイプ犯の娘のくせに」, which would be more like "You're just a rapist's daughter".

Looking this up also made me want to keep reading the raws, so I read through chapter 10 and.....oh boy lol
What have you seen? :O

Dex-chan lover
THE SINS NEVER DIE
CAN'T WASH THIS BLOOD FROM MY HANDS
LET THE WORLD FEAR US ALL
IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN END
OUR SALVATION LIES
IN THE BROTHER'S SINS
BEYOND THE TRUTH
LET ME SUFFER NOW
IN MY HEART I JUST NOW THAT THERE'S NO WAY TO LIGHT UP THE DARK IN HIS EYES
venom-snake-walk.gif