Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
Anyone have raws? How far are we behind?
there's chapter 9.1, 9.2, then 10.1 and 10.2; the manga is still publishing. As things are, there's a decent chance that volume 3 will begin its release next month. There's only a few days until we enter May. If not May, then I'd hope for June.

Dex-chan lover
Just discovered the author did publish a loli r*pe h-doujin before starting this series...
One can only hope that bro reformed his ways :meguuusad:
That art style was pretty suspect so I had an inkling. The author was the dad all along and the MC is his attempt to go legit. :dogewow:

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT ever I am so happy you picked it up and doing it so fast thank you thank you thank you a lot .... 🥹

Also what¡

Dex-chan lover
I was already on guard when the creep was looming over Kazuma when he was asleep. That was not normal person behavior. Him being shady now isn't a surprise, but I hope this doesn't end poorly for anyone involved. Also, WHY IS SHUUSUKE DRAWN LIKE THAT? Bro looks straight out of a degenerate femboy doujin.

Dex-chan lover
so this story only knows how to do deep dark stuff and rarely something nice and happy? bruh, i hope MC will smack that guy.

I feel pain every panel, the art style of this manga is so heavy and bleaks it just keeps giving me pain.

Supporter
im abit confused. He said he came to adopt her when hes an adult but hes still a kid? How come their so relaxed about the situation.
Yeah this sudden brother look-alike femboy ish arc hasn't been making sense since it started last chap, considering how he only picked him to his home because he was a kid (which is still nonsense but yeah he said kid)

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else think that the femboy was going to kill the mother in her sleep and run away with the sister?

Because there is a huge coincidence that he decided to come to adopt his sister right now.

How did he find out about it? Don't know.

Group Leader
Well, the dude is probably nuts. Kind of like how the joker always smiles, he might look intoxicated like that because he's a sicko who is picturing the horrible things he'll do in revenge... a sadist.

Ngl the introduction of half-blood bro to the mix is a real curveball, things are even harder to predict

Double-page supporter
This has created an interesting twist and I think Kazuma will leave his job and go out and search for Shiika since he feels that he let his sister down by not being able to be there for her before she committed suicide, and he doesn't want to let Shiika down.

Group Leader
Btw, this is the full chapter 8, if anyone was wondering. The rest will be released as full chapters, meaning 9.1 and 9.2 will be unified into a cohesive chapter 9; that's what they've been doing with full volume releases.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Not a big fan of idiot plots, I'll be dropping this one.

Users who are viewing this thread