Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting how Shuusuke at first went all out with his acting and manipulating skills, but when he noticed Kazuma is a total wreck emotionally, Shuusuke just gave up and didn't bother anymore. Forgetting his ankle is supposed to be too much in pain to walk or accidentally faking it with the wrong foot. He also got more direct with his words toward the end. Unfortunately he was right: Kazuma is too bound by his guilt to see things clearly. It also means, sadly, that Kazuma can't take as good care of Shiika as he should. Maybe Shuusuke's visit was all about verifying that. Kazuma failed to pass the test.

Group Leader
It's interesting how Shuusuke at first went all out with his acting and manipulating skills, but when he noticed Kazuma is a total wreck emotionally, Shuusuke just gave up and didn't bother anymore. Forgetting his ankle is supposed to be too much in pain to walk or accidentally faking it with the wrong foot. He also got more direct with his words toward the end. Unfortunately he was right: Kazuma is too bound by his guilt to see things clearly. It also means, sadly, that Kazuma can't take as good care of Shiika as he should. Maybe Shuusuke's visit was all about verifying that. Kazuma failed to pass the test.
Interesting take (y)

Group Leader
Just discovered the author did publish a loli r*pe h-doujin before starting this series...
One can only hope that bro reformed his ways :meguuusa
I wasn't aware of the author's previous works; I'm surprised, but perhaps I shouldn't be. This certainly has more respect for heavy topics and how they affect people than a hentai would, though it still strives to tackle those topics outright. I wonder what the author's endgame is.
Ooh my favorite plot device has arrived. Everyone suddenly becomes retarded so shit can happen.
I'd say no one is acting quite normal because they all struggle with guilt, ptsd, and remorse related to rape and murder. Perhaps they're all just struggling to stay composed, and because of that aren't sure what to do right away when her half-brother comes out of the blue. As one of the characters said, a lot is happening at once, and it's putting the pressure on,

Kazuma's guilt has made him hesitate, as following his own judgement might result in him hurting more people. Though in spite of those circumstances, he kept thinking about the issue and discovered the lies left by his guest..

This is an odd direction for things to go, but that ultimately might pay off in the long run. I hope it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread