Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Supporter
I checked too after your comment and it says the last chap 10 was released in feb 2 2024

Is the story over, or in some hiatus perhaps?
I don't think that's the case, but the release schedule in general has changed over time. 4, 5, and 6 were all released in halves, but also once a month. There was a two month break before 7, which I imagine had to do with prepping the release of volume 1. And since that was chapters 1-5, I imagine there's been a similar break for volume 2, and that would be 6-10.

So, my guess is that it'll resume in the first week of May.

Dex-chan lover
page 4:
is it "a girl born from a rape"?
shouldn't it be "a rapist's daughter" ?
It seems like you're right. The MTL's I used returned me "daughter of a rapist":

lt9OfDC.png

......レイプ犯の 娘のくせにとか どうとか あたしを引き取った 家のこととか
"......About how, despite being the daughter of a rapist, they took me in, and about the things at the house."

"......Things like being the daughter of a rapist and such, and about the family that took me in despite that."

Dex-chan lover
The whole situation is so messed up, and apparently it only gets more messed up by each revelation. Of course that's what makes the story interesting. It's still annoying how much the MC blames himself, as he only reacted to a crime through vigilante justice, but it's also quite understandable when he believes he ruined a little girl's life.
She probably would have lost her dad to prison, anyway, but I do get what you're saying.

It could be said that her dad ruined her life.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for picking this up!

can’t wait to finally see the tea get spilled. Seems like she also blames herself for what happened. Maybe she played a role in luring victims to him, or she knew about it but never went to the police.

I think that what Shiika hasn't told Kazuma yet is:

Either Shiika's father was diddling her, and she is thankful to Kazuma for releasing her from the torture or the reason that her father became interested in Kazuma's sister is because she was friends with Shiika and she was always talking about her.

Reply with what your thoughts are on this.

TY for the translation.

Last edited:
Supporter
The whole situation is so messed up, and apparently it only gets more messed up by each revelation. Of course that's what makes the story interesting. It's still annoying how much the MC blames himself, as he only reacted to a crime through vigilante justice, but it's also quite understandable when he believes he ruined a little girl's life.
It's all a bad emotional knot. Killing the teacher doesn't bring Yuri back to life, nor does it undo what he did to her. And that's really the crux of it -- the burning desire to do that day over again so he could go pick Yuri up, and not being able to. Because of that, each domino after fell.

Group Leader
page 4:
is it "a girl born from a rape"?
shouldn't it be "a rapist's daughter" ?
Thank you for pointing that out; I'll look into whether or not it needs to be changed.
Thanks for the chapter!!
Sidenote: Seems that one of the staff are a liv fan
Yep!! XD
It's nice to come across people who recognize her. We named the group "Solaeter" in reference to one of her frames.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread