Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Dunno if I have been reading too much generic manga lately but I felt this manga really is a work of a potential genius - it really feels different from among the rest.

Anyway, it really feels the plot is about to thicken. BTW, is that Sumire on the volume 2 cover?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking it up input it in the dropped folder but as soon as I saw the update I read it ..... Thanks.... So much like I can't say

Dex-chan lover
page 4:
is it "a girl born from a rape"?
shouldn't it be "a rapist's daughter" ?
Will have to wait for more context, or you mean it's a translation issue? Because a rapist's daughter isn't necessarily born from a rape. If Shiika's mother was in fact raped by her ex husband that would better explain why she was cold to Shiika and in the end abandoned her to the orphanage

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she's not gonna say something like "It's my fault because I didn't let my dad rape me so he raped your sister instead."
That's absolutely my first thought, and would explain why the poor girl blames herself for all. I bet she was in fact raped too, but at some point she started to resist and that probably ended in her father looking for other victims. Oh boy...

Aggregator gang
Will have to wait for more context, or you mean it's a translation issue? Because a rapist's daughter isn't necessarily born from a rape. If Shiika's mother was in fact raped by her ex husband that would better explain why she was cold to Shiika and in the end abandoned her to the orphanage
It's a mistranslation. She says Sumire said to her「レイプ犯の娘のくせに」, which would be more like "You're just a rapist's daughter".

Looking this up also made me want to keep reading the raws, so I read through chapter 10 and.....oh boy lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread