Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Dunno if I have been reading too much generic manga lately but I felt this manga really is a work of a potential genius - it really feels different from among the rest.

Anyway, it really feels the plot is about to thicken. BTW, is that Sumire on the volume 2 cover?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking it up input it in the dropped folder but as soon as I saw the update I read it ..... Thanks.... So much like I can't say

Dex-chan lover
page 4:
is it "a girl born from a rape"?
shouldn't it be "a rapist's daughter" ?
Will have to wait for more context, or you mean it's a translation issue? Because a rapist's daughter isn't necessarily born from a rape. If Shiika's mother was in fact raped by her ex husband that would better explain why she was cold to Shiika and in the end abandoned her to the orphanage

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she's not gonna say something like "It's my fault because I didn't let my dad rape me so he raped your sister instead."
That's absolutely my first thought, and would explain why the poor girl blames herself for all. I bet she was in fact raped too, but at some point she started to resist and that probably ended in her father looking for other victims. Oh boy...

Dex-chan lover
Will have to wait for more context, or you mean it's a translation issue? Because a rapist's daughter isn't necessarily born from a rape. If Shiika's mother was in fact raped by her ex husband that would better explain why she was cold to Shiika and in the end abandoned her to the orphanage
It's a mistranslation. She says Sumire said to her「レイプ犯の娘のくせに」, which would be more like "You're just a rapist's daughter".

Looking this up also made me want to keep reading the raws, so I read through chapter 10 and.....oh boy lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread