Asako - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
Many Thanks for the new chapter, @princess_daphie. Been reading this series since Kirei Cake's work on it, first time commenting on your work on this series after you took over last year.

You typoed on the now-former Asako's name on Page 33 in spite of getting it correct on pages 28 & 36.

The story for this series is now getting really interesting. Learning that the woman now known as Miyuki Morohoshi is still alive & that she was adopted by a couple from Masashi's hometown does answer some of the questions that was posited since the start of the series. There is still the questions of why Miyuki had to travel under a pseudonym & if that reason was something crime-related, what exactly happened?

I am looking forward to seeing, in the next volume, what Miyuki Morohoshi's last written words to Masashi were before she disappeared.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I desperately want to know what happens to her but I also don’t want to know if it’s a bad ending but I also don’t want to be spoiled from the story by knowing it’s not a bad ending…:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone who read ahead know if MC and Asako will still get together later? I hope he rediscovers his love for her and will still love her despite her probably being pretty old by now...
No, they don't. They do share a very beautiful moment in the last chapter, but it was more of a "Closure Talk" now with both being adults, than anything else. He marries someone else. That's all I'll say as there are big things in-between yet to come.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
No, they don't. They do share a very beautiful moment in the last chapter, but it was more of a "Closure Talk" now with both being adults, than anything else. He marries someone else. That's all I'll say as there are big things in-between yet to come.

Honestly would have been a bit weird, that age gap is no laughing matter, I guessed they won't be together after such a large time skip. Had MC been in his twenties at least...

Edit: Phew, I hope my little fuck up with spoiler tags didn't spoil anything for anyone...

Aggregator gang
even they meet already different age : ( but yea just fill the time for nostalgia.................. ... .....

Users who are viewing this thread