Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 46 - The Power of a Unique Skill

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

"Oh no! The monster that did the thing I wanted it to do alot so I could feel important, is doing the thing again! How could I have known it would do that!?"

Do we think he has always been this stupid, or is it a matter of ego crushing the rest of his brain as he got more famous?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

"Oh no! The monster that did the thing I wanted it to do alot so I could feel important, is doing the thing again! How could I have known it would do that!?"

Do we think he has always been this stupid, or is it a matter of ego crushing the rest of his brain as he got more famous?
Both. Both is good. Heck, even his father called him an idiot.

Group Leader
the girl who can teleport around when she act solo, since the doofus s rank got imprisoned after this arc
honestly should have just beheaded them, but ehh theyll probably escape and be a nuisance later on

Dex-chan lover
OK, I can't be the only one that sees "Booster" as a bottle of Monster Energy, right?
monster-energy-bottle-can-500ml-500ml-16.9-fl-oz-1.jpg
Are you a monster?
Careful ... volume warning.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be really funny and ironic that what caused it to molt again and evolve was when the atomic guy kicked through him and a bottle landed in the open wound and got indirectly consumed.
No clue why you quoted me, but much prefer to think he ate one of the idiots and got a secondary high off it's snack.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! YES! GET WRECKED, GAINE. Also, 10/10 fingering, Claus. That was such a ridiculous move that just proves he's a fun protagonist.

Aggregator gang
Wow this chapter is a waste of time, who the fuck cares about their battle. The author can just make the fight over, showing their defeat, and the dragon molting in 1 page, and then use the rest of the pages for actual useful storytelling related to the main casts and plot development.

Fed-Kun's army
the girl who can teleport around when she act solo, since the doofus s rank got imprisoned after this arc
Wait... so the s rank dude gets imprisoned yet the teleporting girl doesn't?? Does his party that is equally as bad get off scott free??

Users who are viewing this thread