Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a bit pissed off MC keeps apologizing for acts he was just in doing. Its gotten to the point he has recruited his new sister with his guilt.

He has already paid his debt to society with his sentence. He shouldn't feel a single grain of guilt for it any longer.

With the amount of shame he feels, surely he would be more concerned with taking in a random child for the night on a whim.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the offer but two things. 1) please explain the situation properly will you? Like, he's probably just curious and defended the other team. 2) you probably didn't wash that things properly so... Yeah no thank you.

Edit: oh wait... You did explain in the chapter... Hmm. Still stand on my point. Please explain it to him

Thanks for the offer but two things. 1) please explain the situation properly will you? Like, he's probably just curious and defended the other team. 2) you probably didn't wash that things properly so... Yeah no thank you.

Edit: oh wait... You did explain in the chapter... Hmm. Still stand on my point. Please explain it to him
The explanation was "we just so happened to." There's nothing to explain, it's just a weird coincidence. The screenshot proves that it is a coincidence as well, so again, no explanation needed. A bit rude from the guy tho, just seemed like copying but it isn't so thats cool.

The explanation was "we just so happened to." There's nothing to explain, it's just a weird coincidence. The screenshot proves that it is a coincidence as well, so again, no explanation needed. A bit rude from the guy tho, just seemed like copying but it isn't so thats cool.
How does it proven to be coincidence? The other TL mentioned that they came up and told people they were doin the TL multiple times on this site's Discord server. And it's true. Like 4 days before that screenshot they were yapping a lot.

Someone mentioned both TL's are in that discord, but I haven't seen them talk to each other. And what're the chances the other TL opens up discord when the first one is discussing the TL? idrk tbh cause i've mostly quit discord. distracted me too much lol.

I don't have proof, but I really do think it... well, I'm mostly certain, that them wanting to TL this was coincidence. Sometimes, coincidences really do suck. But, they did choose to publish their TL just a day or two after the first TL came out... Did they ask the other team / translator before doing that? I don't really get scanlation ettiquette tbh but it seems strange to just out and do that. Also why release the chaps as a trio? Don't get that either.

.... I've already written more here than on my entire essay. This is why I hate the internet.

Last edited:
How does it proven to be coincidence? The other TL mentioned that they came up and told people they were doin the TL multiple times on this site's Discord server. And it's true. Like 4 days before that screenshot they were yapping a lot.

Someone mentioned both TL's are in that discord, but I haven't seen them talk to each other. And what're the chances the other TL opens up discord when the first one is discussing the TL? idrk tbh cause i've mostly quit discord. distracted me too much lol.

I don't have proof, but I really do think it... well, I'm mostly certain, that them wanting to TL this was coincidence. Sometimes, coincidences really do suck. But, they did choose to publish their TL just a day or two after the first TL came out... Did they ask the other team / translator before doing that? I don't really get scanlation ettiquette tbh but it seems strange to just out and do that. Also why release the chaps as a trio? Don't get that either.

.... I've already written more here than on my entire essay. This is why I hate the internet.
Alright thanks for the context. I am not in the various discord servers and was not aware that the other group talked about picking this up first. Shame to see the good group might drop it, hope they don't.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a bit pissed off MC keeps apologizing for acts he was just in doing. Its gotten to the point he has recruited his new sister with his guilt.

He has already paid his debt to society with his sentence. He shouldn't feel a single grain of guilt for it any longer.

With the amount of shame he feels, surely he would be more concerned with taking in a random child for the night on a whim.
Bro has survivors guilt, and thats not something you just..."get over" lol.

If anything, Shiika plotting.

Aggregator gang
Her brother appearing, doesn't make sense to me, at least not if I don't predict how this usually goes.

Granted we don't know how long it has been since Shiika left her relatives and enter the orphanage. Obviously, they knew where Shiika was, and they even know that MC's family adopted her, so they must be acquainted with MC's mom. It is apparently not uncommon for children to bear the brunt of the sins from their children, and vice versa, so by that logic, her mother should "appear" guilty to Shiika's relatives, who found the girl burdensome enough for her to be mistreated. So, assuming the only reason they keep contact with MC's mom, in regards to Shiika being at the orphanage, is not out of concern, but out of formality, then why is the brother here? Why is he here NOW, after she gets adopted, rather than earlier?

If I predict according to what I usually see, this brother of hers has a sick obsession towards his sister.

The type of obssession where when one party's sense of superiority gets twisted by infatuation towards the other party, that could lead to the desire of owning the target of their affection, under the guise of "protection". The sickest form of affection, and by relation, the sickest form of siscon complex. Tier 1 illness.

My source? Louis L Bridget from Freezing.

Users who are viewing this thread