Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
pacing kinda fast but atleast it's not a motherfucking 300 chapter before confession

Dex-chan lover
Wait so they were going up stairs to the second floor, but then they were going down stairs?? Also kind of a weird time and place to confess, but I guess she's new to it all.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I can't believe she didn't chicken out when her sister caught them in the act. I was so ready for that. All the trope abusers have conditioned me poorly, so my heart could barely take this chapter.
Instant 10/10 for being original. An extremely rare trait in romcom manga. Great job, sensei.

Why every Rom-com MC must be a herbivore little bitch? Ho-ly... Is all men in Japan really like that? Grow a pair of balls FFS

Dex-chan lover
weird execution. she almost kills him just to get a chance to kiss him? i guess she kissed him twice but the paneling makes it easy to miss that? she told her sister off screen exactly what her plan was, or sister just read the script? like damn just stumble into him on level ground

Dex-chan lover
am i going insane? is this really what people who don't like the slow-paced romcoms actually want? i dislike 300 chapter confessions as much as the next guy, but these characters are not acting like actual humans

Dex-chan lover
6 chapters? Nice also y is it a common trope for the child to be the love expert

Group Leader
Let's goooo, the ship has finally sailed! As for those gyarus, I'm now scared on what will happen next lol

Aggregator gang
The pacing is so quick and developments are so forced that it feels less like a proper story and more like the author went through a checklist of bullet points to get through for fast progression.

Don’t get me wrong: I’m no fan of manga teasing their readers for dozens or hundreds of chapters of very little progress, but this is a romance story without any romance. To put it another way it’s the characters heavy-handedly telling each other (and us) that they like each other but not actually showing how or why they like each other in any meaningful way. They blush, they kiss, but that’s about it. She likes him because he let her use his shower and didn’t try sexually assaulting her, and he likes her because she’s cute and cooked him breakfast? Are standards really that low?

We haven’t been given time to see romantic developments actually happen. Instead it’s just “Oh I’m afraid of men but I’m okay with you for no specific reason.” and everyone in their lives encouraging them to date and telling them they like each other when the core issue of her fear of men hasn’t even been resolved? Now there’s a teacher saying to assault her if need be because she’ll like it and an elementary school sister telling her if she doesn’t kiss this boy (that the little sister has known for all of an hour) then she’ll tell their parents she’s not hanging out with a girl?
It feels exploitative at worst and like it’s made with a heavy and naive male gaze of someone who doesn’t understand irl relationships at best.

Dex-chan lover
I like progress but, didn't this chapter feel sorta forced? I dunno why, the whole scenario and how it played out felt extremely awkward in how it was executed, and not in a "she's such a clutz" type of way, it just sorta felt weird?

Users who are viewing this thread