The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Undertaking of inspection of the North

Double-page supporter
Yeah editor san i agree with you yuri witch is kinda getting old like uncle jokes, Noir chan in twintails heck yeah!!! and oh good elf waifu sylvia is the sister of queen noice, i wonder if sylvia is in love with kane and how many girls are in really love with kane, i know who is,altena, anna the princess, the priestess and maybe the cat waifu and oh interesting plot

@Vergift Yes, i admit she is the "voice of reason" in her trio, considering the lack of common sense of the other 2.

Problem is that her good point is drowned out by her obsession.
The author even went the extra mile to repeatedly make her "level-headed speeches" being due to her desire to monopolize the 2 girls, not because of an honest desire to help.

She is SO annoying to me that no matter how much i might like this manga i'm close to dropping it just to avoid having her shoved in my face every chapter....

I feel like there are too many people who have forgotten that princess Anna is the literal worst character in this manga. Yes the mages shit is getting a little old but she is relatively harmless, but Anna is a literal PSYCHOPATH whom I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be the final antagonist of this manga. I can 100% see her trying to kill everyone when she finally realizes that Kane has no romantic feelings for her and never will.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Anna's plan is nearly realized, at least when it comes to political status?

Fed-Kun's army
When you're chilling after a hard campaign and new quests start to pop up

Hmmm a lot of red flags going on here...
Wtf was that scene where the blushing 14 y/o offered her body to an adult?

EDIT: removed my last statement. I think I was expecting too much of a “harem” manga.

I don't really see the problem with Maya, but the princess is too much of a kid.

For me Guild Girl is best wife.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the black haired chick is a bitch and disgusting... And if she was a dude she would be accused of grooming her ... Wow i would not be surprised if she tries to rape her in the near future, she is setting off so many nope singles

Dex-chan lover
I am getting really fucking sick of Maya. She is NOT funny, cute, or nice. She's just really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread