Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97.8 - Blu-ray's Extra - "What If" Situation

Dex-chan lover
Now I want a "what if" where exactly Marcille was the one who is obsessed with eating monsters and drags everyone in the party into it.

Hey that's just a narration from Laios' head plus only a hypothetical. But it's still sad when he thinks so low of himself.
In that sense, it's funny that in his mind, Marcille will be the one who loudestly refuses to save him and won't even help his sister despite all their bonds., lmao. If this is not the result of intimidation, then the guy really has problems with trust and self-esteem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In that sense, it's funny that in his mind, Marcelle will be the one who loudestly refuses to save him and won't even help his sister, lmao. If this is not the result of intimidation, then the guy really has problems with trust and self-esteem.
hypothetical situation if Falin won't dive alone;

1. They will dive with additional Shuro's retainer.
  2. They won't eat monster food cause Falin is way too timid to suggest them. Only strict to field portable rations.
  3. They probably won't meet Senshi and speed run the whole time. Plus Laios' quirkiness cooking monster in plaza that lead Senshi to interact, if not he will mind his own business.
  4. No black magic and dragon's meat. They will use a return scroll and split the team to the surface, and other in dungeon. The other will gather fresh meat and additional ressurectionists maybe.
  5. Thistle wouldn't be much into them cause Laios won't be there to trigger the plot in the living painting.

Dex-chan lover

2. They won't eat monster food cause Falin is way too timid to suggest them. Only strict to field portable rations.
  3. They probably won't meet Senshi and speed run the whole time. Plus Laios' quirkiness cooking monster in plaza that lead Senshi to interact, if not he will mind his own business.
  4. No black magic and dragon's meat. They will use a return scroll and split the team to the surface, and other in dungeon. The other will gather fresh meat and additional ressurectionists maybe.
  5. Thistle wouldn't be much into them cause Laios won't be there to trigger the plot in the living painting.
Fresh meat. Whose meat?

Dex-chan lover

It turns out that for the story we need exactly one sibling to be devoured and the other to be left alive.

Dex-chan lover
In the alternate universe which Dungeon Meshi was Robert B. Weide’d

Directed_by_Robert_B._Weide.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I already forget what actually happens, so I reread the first chapter, but seems that no one talk about dragon digestion before going in. I wonder if they only talk about it here to make reason cause they do not really want to help Laios 😢

Dex-chan lover
Man, it must be a real comfort to know that you actually are living in the best possible timeline. :aquadrink:

I already forget what actually happens, so I reread the first chapter, but seems that no one talk about dragon digestion before going in. I wonder if they only talk about it here to make reason cause they do not really want to help Laios 😢
Oh yeah they talked about it during the hotpot meal, not on the surface. Welp it's after all just Laios imagination

Users who are viewing this thread