Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Alright, this is another interesting premise, AND it makes sense for him to fall in love with her despite wanting to keep the distance, because he did marry her before! So this fluctuation between "she's cute" and "don't get close to me" is much more believable than most stories following a similar pattern I have seen.

Let's see if it manages to keep good while it lasts.

Ya know, given the title, I was totally expecting just the ex-wife to reincarnate as a student and the husband to remain an adult teacher.

This is okay, I guess? Or was the title mistranslated?

Dex-chan lover
I helped translate and edit a few of the chapters for this a few years ago when it was a wn (or an I can't remember) I'm pretty sure they end up getting married again.
ohhh well now no surprise there.

Dex-chan lover
There's some truth in this. They're certainly awful at communicating with each other. But there's an actual dispute at the bottom of all the fighting; they just forgot about it in all the chaos.
spoil it for me please so i know if I want to keep following the manga or not

Dex-chan lover
The economy must be in quite a rough spot if truck-kun picked up a side gig as a marriage counselor

Double-page supporter
As long as there wasn’t cheating involved in the breakup they might have a chance. Good riddance otherwise

Spoiler.....

I already finish reading volume 1 light novel (It has 2 volume). Don't worry, there is no cheating involve. IIRC there is more something to do with him got rope up working for black company, resulting him have to work more (with less money) and spent less time with his wife. They fight a lot about it and end up divorce.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Any spoilers available about why they the relationship fell apart?

Spoiler

IIRC there is something to do with him got rope up working for black company, resulting him have to work more (with less money) and spent less time with his wife. They fight a lot about it and end up divorce.

Dex-chan lover
Any spoilers available about why they the relationship fell apart?
He didn't spend enough time with her due to working at a black company. In the simplest sense, it's because he never gave her the time and affection that is bare bones needed for a relationship to work. They clearly like each other, but he was essentially spineless and afraid to do something to better himself. That's the root of how he ended at a black company and thus how their relationship began to fall apart.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda have this sneaking suspicion the reason for the divorce was something incredibly stupid. I mean obviously they are going back to each other and like them

Dex-chan lover
She said "I'd rather live with a beetle than someone like you". You better keep your words, you dumb protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
this is a interesting and very messy one i am very curious to see where it goes!

Dex-chan lover
I helped translate and edit a few of the chapters for this a few years ago when it was a wn (or an I can't remember) I'm pretty sure they end up getting married again.
Remember that other cause of the break-up was her sister because she attack him? Her being naked.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In addition to the problem of the black company mentioned above, the relationship also soured because of her sister. She sexually assaulted him.

Double-page supporter
Interesting concept, he hates her but not enough to see her dead. The marriage was probably toxic but they just wanted to part ways. Oh damn, this could go in any direction and I hope it keeps me entertained.

Users who are viewing this thread