Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe an alarm has that much power to stop them. Just turn it off and carry on, who gives a shit lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the Japanese and their "accessories will make you a criminal" mentality.

Geeze, even the old fucks here are growing out of that retarded mentality. Japan need to catch up.
That's not what he said tho? He is saying that they just need to hold off from being too glamorous and playful for the last two months because while they aren't taking any exams, the rest of the school is. And being concern that there might be distractions is legit.

Dex-chan lover
folded-punched.gif

im bout to do this to the author if they keep interrupting fan service

Dex-chan lover
okay guys, please you're making me feel lonely. reading romance is the consequences of my own actions, uweeee

Dex-chan lover
Just the kind of collective responsibility bs one would expect from Japan. How is this "hurting other's efforts"? Because they dare to have a good time and dress nicely when others decide to study? Those people should just focus on themselves, instead of caring about who is doing what around them.

And now she will have some weird idea that she needs to distance herself from Jirou, which will just create unnecessary stress for him in multiple ways. I can never understand this Japanese obsession with "only studying" for months. If you don't take breaks, regenerate, and reset, then you are wasting most of the efforts you put in anyway...

Dex-chan lover
LETS GO FINALLY!!!

This should'nt be monthly but oh well, progression is always appreciated!

Thanks for the translation :win:

Dex-chan lover
I don't fully understand the second half as well, but I think that after the dude's words she realized that being all flashy wasn't the right moment or a bit disrespectful in front of people who are working seriously. In some, she became self conscious that she needs to act more like an adult and be a bit more responsible. That's how I saw things.

If I was taking exams and see a hot gyaru I'll be distracted as well tbh.

Last edited:
Supporter
I don't fully understand the second half as well, but I think that after the dude's words she realized that being all flashy wasn't the right moment or a bit disrespectful in front of people who are working seriously. In some, she became self conscious that she needs to act more like an adult and be a bit more responsible. That's how I saw things.

If I was taking exams and see a hot gyaru I'll be distracted as well tbh.
Entrance exams are still several weeks away, even if one buys into the weird notion that tiny bits of ear jewelry will somehow destroy a boy's seriousness.

Users who are viewing this thread