Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru

Dex-chan lover
I watched several korean drama with this premise, and I like them very much.

Hope this one is good as well.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all said addicted and loved it but I see no available chapters.... Whyyyyyyy

Double-page supporter
i see... i can clearly see that nothing has change even you travel back the time....

Chapter 1 and its already 9/10
its not fair to the rest of the authors yknow

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai?
0k6Saue.png
Isekai assuming we're going off "another world" definition one could argue this is another world as the timeline was altered the moment they awoke as their younger selves as the timeline has changed, or a little further back if you wanna get technical about it. Some existing media that supports this are Sliders and Back to the future.

In Sliders the main characters travel to alternate realities by way of a handheld device that periodically opens portals to other realities. Usually these realities are very different because it wouldn't be very interesting otherwise to have them change to a world where a brand of nail polis is slightly off color. There was an episode where there were harder to notice differences but that's not as relevant as the episode where they travel to the world where the time stream was slightly off and he met a version of his younger self. Not time travel to be clear the episode was NOT time travel, just happened to be 20-30 years behind.

Back to the Future, a more well known Time Travel show follows a character traveling back in time and on one instance the future before returning to his personal time frame. Each of his outings has consequences and effects on his past reshaping his present into new and different realities. Accepting these different timelines as different realities allows to recognize Back to the Future as loosely Isekai, Steins Gate too.

Basically this is traveling to alternate realities in the style of Back to the Future and Steins Gate.
Side note, there's a lot of old stories and anime that are technically Isekai where the term just wasn't in the common vernacular, it's still pretty restricted to the weeb crowd though.

Seriously though, a lot of stuff counts like "Escaflowne" and "El Hazard" and then there's western media like one of the parts of "Heavy Metal" where a green orb whisks away a nerdy dweeb and reincarnates him as BEFF MC LARGE HEUGE in a fantasy setting voiced by a young John Candy. The intro for Den is actually VERY Isekai.

The list escapes me at the moment but there's a lot of old western fantasy movies and animation like "The Flight of Dragons" and "Dungeons and Dragons" that fills the bill.

Last edited:
Idiot plot.

Wifey is either gonna get a competition or just none at all but its a japanese author so who fucking knows.

I hope the mc gets punched too

its still cute tho pretty good start i just hope it just won't be your typical romance manga...

Idiot plot.

Wifey is either gonna get a competition or just none at all but its a japanese author so who fucking knows.

I hope the mc gets punched too

its still cute tho pretty good start i just hope it just won't be your typical romance manga...
Hey! What did my benevolent MC do 👺👺

mid idea but cute writing. Hopefully it will be wholesome

honestly , i don't want them to end up together , people don't change that fast.
i don't think they would end up together till author throws common sense out of the window , its hard to fall in love with your ex-gf how the hell would you fall for your ex-wife again

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now.

There's going to be a lot of NTR bait and drama, if not actual NTR. (probably not sexual tho).

these authors can't help themselves. (already got some in chapter 2 XD )

Users who are viewing this thread