Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 7.5 - Extra: Character Design Collec…

Dex-chan lover
Man we are missing greatness of no-twintail Melt :aquadrink:

Also while big eye Blaster armor looks actually great, i wish we got the slit eyes one or the monohorn one.......just to further emphasize the 'looks villain but actually the good guy' image

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know this is cliché, but personally like Yuugo Clay's bang type B, center part, design.

Dex-chan lover
That blaster's head design can be reuse as another blaster's form.

Claire Doesn't appear in most chapters.

I appreciate things like this, because I'm dumb enough that I never would have pieced together that our Isekai man has the same name as the guy he got isekaied into.

Group Leader
I appreciate things like this, because I'm dumb enough that I never would have pieced together that our Isekai man has the same name as the guy he got isekaied into.
The pronunciation is the same just switched, but the name of the guy he got isekaied into is in katakana. Which means that it's a foreign name.

We used to translate it as "Hugo Clay" but one dialogue spesifically mentioned that they got the same name.

Dex-chan lover
and all the isekai guy name can convert back to Japanese name in some form.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the name "Claire Rouge" I immediately thought of this girl and then realised she has a similar design to Melt.
Claire.Rouge.600.1809432.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I mean
When I saw the name "Claire Rouge" I immediately thought of this girl and then realised she has a similar design to Melt.
Claire.Rouge.600.1809432.jpg
Damn, I hadn't thought of Seirei Tsukai in a dozen years. ...Honestly not a huge loss.

Anyway, tge author's lying his butt off and he knows it, that prince-like design is absolutely not a protagonist, it screams pretty boy side character/secret villain (which is pretty much what he is, lol).

Dex-chan lover
Also since the author is a toku otaku and this details are not in any way spoil major things, i felt it would be criminal to not share this tidbits from WN.
(Since this might be indirectly spoil things I would still hide this under spoiler tab just in-case)
1. Yuugo Clay's name inspiration came from a shortened name of KR Kuuga's protagonist (Yuusuke Godai -> Yuugo) and Claymore-> Clay. Personality wise, he has the essence of a certain half-boiled detective

2. Phi Clay's name inspiration came from Shotaro's partner, Phillip -> Phi.

3. Melt Epee's name inspiration came from Melt (a song's title.....most likely that Miku song) and Epee (sword). Her overall design are inspired by Cure Sword; and her personality have elements from Cure Dream and Cure Happy.

4. Marcos Bolg's name inspiration came from Gae Bolg (as contrast to Clay...more) combined with that crab enemy from Ryuki and.....Revolcane(?!). There are more details about Marcos, but that would indirectly reveal arc 1's plot, so i will end that there.

5. Yuugo's Blaster armor initial idea take inspirations from Kamen Rider Black Sun. There are more details about the armor, but that would indirectly reveal arc 1 and arc 2's plot, so i will end that there.

6. Zenon Ash's name inspiration came from a chuuni-like name and Ash as the last name. Basically what players would usually settle the name of their MC in a game

7. Claire Rouge's name has no definite origin, but personality wise she is the amalgamation of your common heroine's quality

Users who are viewing this thread