Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

@Imryse "Completely out of character?" Uhh no, he wants to survive through any means necessary and find a way back to Earth. Why would he throw his life away for such trivial matters.. You might have mistaken this series for another one due to the long wait since last English translation release... o_O

Like he's even willing to paint himself as the villain for the hero party to form properly in order to prevent the end of the world.
it is completely out of character, Harold would never submit to anyone authority, especially not an enemy. it's bad writing.

Group Leader
it is completely out of character, Harold would never submit to anyone authority, especially not an enemy. it's bad writing.
I don't know where you got that impression of Harold/Kazuki.. feels like your head canon

Harold is willing to do anything to get stronger. Early on Kazuki has mentioned that game Harold is basically a sore loser, willing to work with Justus to power-up and fight with the hero party multiple times, until he was eventually killed by him. And game Harold still holds some control over Harold, forcibly reenacting scenes from the game.

I get don't liking the direction of the story however, me neither (for the next two arc at least).. 🤷‍♂️

i bingeread the wn, why do people hate third arc?
he gets shafted big time, and he has to work around it. A real, true, full setback, cuz no, life doesn't always go dandy smandy, sometimes you get fucked and have to roll through it. I personally enjoyed it all the same lol.
Because significant portion of isekai enjoyers don't want "real, true, full setback life". We read isekai because we don't wanna see setback, just cheating power bonus from being isekaied.

Dex-chan lover
Because significant portion of isekai enjoyers don't want "real, true, full setback life". We read isekai because we don't wanna see setback, just cheating power bonus from being isekaied.
welp, the overwhelmingly power-fantasy origins of this genre have come back to haunt it (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread