Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 2 - The Fated Meeting is a Fatal Meeting

Dex-chan lover
It’s nice to see a new chapter I actually thought it was a one shot for a moment there:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Is it odd I get pokemon vibes from this? Something about the faces.

In other news... seems we have our triangle locked and loaded... Cant wait to see yall in about 20 chapters or so when she's forced to pick one of em B)

Fed-Kun's army
Can already see many routes this could go and can tell it will be a really fun ride

Hope we will get the rare poly-yuri route cause yuri harem/poly is not done enough

Dex-chan lover
I love how it took Estella one single scene to understand something Serena will probably take around 40 chapters to get.
uEeF2kA.jpeg

Why do I get the feeling that Almelia's brother is evil? Like if she's 'villanous' but actually just too blunt for her own good, he's a true threat thats good at faking niceties?

Though if he isnt, there is entirely the potential for Estella to become Almelia's sister-in-law. Which would be HILARIOUS.

Honestly, I'm excited about what the dynamic between Sylvester and Almelia to come! Along with all the yuri ofc >:3€

Users who are viewing this thread