Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 3 - I Wanna Make a Friendly Route!

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, Serina is going to get one of those stars too. Completely by accident, caused by combination of meddling obliviously and Almelia's spartan training.

Dex-chan lover
Admit their feelings? Get a young noble lady of high standing to admit that she's a useless bottom to an outsider of a different social status? No aristocratic tsundere could pull that off so easily within three chapters. Thank you for the chapter. Though I'm starting to worry regarding Estella considering how these otome settings tend to go regarding the male lead candidates I hope she doesn't end up with an asshole. Because while I'm rooting for Mairu and bottom Villainess I'm still hoping that doesn't mean that Estella gets sidelined into the dickweed male lead route zone.

Aggregator gang
Ohhh Serina. Well, at least now Almelia isnt going to kill Estella via sword, but rather from overwork. I think its safe to say Estella wont actually die from whatever Almelia does at this point.

Now what i'm curious about is what Serina meant about 'her redeeming trait' and 'using it to trick her'? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
This dumb Maid is gonna get a certain someone killed…

I wonder how all this gonna end, since we so far have:
Villainess in love with her maid, but is still engage I believe
maid that loves(?) the heroine and want to make Villainess happy
Heroine that so far just want to live, but probably will either fall for maid or villainess as well…

Personally hope it will just end with Serina and Almelia ending together, dont hope for a poly, since that would make 0 sense…

Dex-chan lover
With how off the plot I imagine we are from the original story, I wonder how the romance options will play into this.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter!!!

I hope they will get along more so we can have poly ending!

also poor Estella, to be so self-aware and living next to a dense protagonist must be hard XD

With how off the plot I imagine we are from the original story, I wonder how the romance options will play into this.
I was just about to say that! Kinda curious about how the orignal love interests will be now!!

Dex-chan lover
It's just kinda weird right now, since she's still engaged, if I remember correctly x_x"

Wonder how that's going to be solved, or if its just going to be a "best friend" relationship going forward 🤔
This dumb Maid is gonna get a certain someone killed…

I wonder how all this gonna end, since we so far have:
Villainess in love with her maid, but is still engage I believe
maid that loves(?) the heroine and want to make Villainess happy
Heroine that so far just want to live, but probably will either fall for maid or villainess as well…

Personally hope it will just end with Serina and Almelia ending together, dont hope for a poly, since that would make 0 sense…
im keeping my original prediction that Estelle finally gets through to Amelia that Serina just is overly affectionate normally to people she likes and that theres something more when it comes to Amelia. So Amelia and Estelle orchestrate the whole condemnation event so Amelia can have Serina and Estelle can have her dunk on the assholes. Going to say that Amelia's Fiance is not going to be aware hes been usurped by a woman, until Amelia kisses Serina.

oh god. i just realized that Drillcurls is going to have her own lesbian crush on either Serina or Amelia.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly Amelia need to start working on her flowchart that'll ensure Serina can't escape.

Or if trying to figure out how Serina's thought process work is too hard (it 'seems' complicated, but it's not, there's only so many braincells in there) she can start by making observation diary first

Contributor
Serina is a walking landmine, on top of showing off without a second thought she still hasn't learnt that her yuri is not the same as Amelia's...

Dex-chan lover
Estelle's simple and lethargic character design is perfect for a narrator but it usually wouldn't bode well for character development. I hope it slightly shifts over the years as she gains confidence, builds a (bi?) harem of two-faced nobles, and makes Amelia love-hate her more. For the genre, how she appreciates Amelia's smile (and no longer Serina's) could be telling but mild attraction or no, I don't expect her to care or intervene, just at most set Amelia as a high standard for a partner. EDIT: On second thought, with the stutter last chapter it's a trend, and we're definitely getting some form of triangle.

Thankfully Estelle is suffering front and center instead of being written out of the main plot like some other villainess stories, so Serina won't be the only one getting (disengenuous) attention.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this villaines is super soft and pushover for a proper villainess role, we even have other stereotypical villainess with her own posse, that doesn't get special isekaid maid to save her from doom.

Dex-chan lover
im keeping my original prediction that Estelle finally gets through to Amelia that Serina just is overly affectionate normally to people she likes and that theres something more when it comes to Amelia. So Amelia and Estelle orchestrate the whole condemnation event so Amelia can have Serina and Estelle can have her dunk on the assholes. Going to say that Amelia's Fiance is not going to be aware hes been usurped by a woman, until Amelia kisses Serina.

oh god. i just realized that Drillcurls is going to have her own lesbian crush on either Serina or Amelia.
As long as Serina and Almelia end up together and its doesnt end up in a poly with all 3 of them, then I am happy

Users who are viewing this thread