Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 2 - The Fated Meeting is a Fatal Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure Estella's bad ends just doubled thanks to Serina.

And I wouldn't be surprised if things would have gone relatively smooth since the villainess wouldn't give a shit about her or the capture targets in this version since she is pretty obsessed with the local neutron star known as Serina.
All of Serina's good ends involve getting stabbed by Amelia.

all of her bad ends involve Estelle getting stabbed by Amelia.

This however assumes that Estelle can survive the whiplash of this emotional rollercoaster as Serina proceeds to turn every interaction between them into a living nightmare of seducing Amelia and driving her into murderous rage with compliaments to Estelle

Dex-chan lover
Dense shenanigans are fun, but let's be honest, they can be fun only for so long until they get repetitive. Here's hoping that they develop their relationships in a timely manner and not in infinity +1 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Serina gonna cause things to go wild!
Hope Estella can get a happy ending.

Contributor
God I love Estella 😆

Such a brise of fresh air, sure didn't see that coming, was totally expecting her to either be completely different as in being a dipshit, or randomly also being reincarnated. o_o
Indeed. Another non-reincarnated heroine who truly deserves being called a heroine (after Maria Campbell, Tiara Royale Ivy, Alicia from Young Lady Albert and Alicia from The Villainous Lady's Buttler).

Dex-chan lover
Think it will be a miracle if Estella survive the 4 years before getting stabbed
3 Years later:
Estelle: ok, ive survived another year of Serina obliviously compelling her wife to attempt to murder me... where the fuck am i and WHY ARE YOU HERE!
Serina: Ooooooh neato, were here Tokyo! Thats my favorite clothing store and the cafe that sells that coffee with the cute sprinkles and all of my gyaru friends are there. HEEYA BABES!
Estelle: This is Hell, I am in hell.
Amelia: But i must introduce you!
Estelle: No thanks, you and your oblivious wife already somehow dragged me here. Seriously im pregnant why do you think i want to date your insane maid.

Several Hours Later

Estelle: Ok, I dont know how the fuck we got here, but were at this Love hotel (whatever that is), Serena is chained to the bed, and nude. Go fucking wild Amelia, and stop trying to kill me. Im going to go vomit then find an immoral pastor.
Magia Baiser statue slowly pivots to watch as Estelle leaves
Serina's best friend: Babe you look stressed out, what do you need? drugs, bitches, jiggalos, katanas, guns?
Estelle: I would like a sword or gun to kill those two with but knowing my luck it would somehow go so much worse. For me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread