Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 50 - Clues to Getting Home

Dex-chan lover
"That One Time I Got Isekaied and Accidentally Seduced the Demon Lord (♀)"

Although I'm a bit apprehensive of this turning into a "collect the plot tokens" manga.
I kinda liked the plot a bit more when the other two heroes went rogue running from assassins.

Very few JP WN/LN/Manga approached that theme very well. (Any recommendations?)

...let's see if this series subverts all those Isekai tropes or not.

Dex-chan lover
And why the fuck the nude shot at the start? I imagine the mangaka/editor thinking these shits up.

See the splash page from the previous chapter intro.
This is a 1:1 artistic throwback to that panel. Showing her "transformation", magical-girl style.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/c6dd9296-55df-4a0a-8db0-d18d47ae568f/2

I take no offense to it. And I doubt very many others do either.
It's their story, their art. And not much they can do about JP "magical girl transformation" trope at this point.

Group Leader
See the splash page from the previous chapter intro.
This is a 1:1 artistic throwback to that panel. Showing her "transformation", magical-girl style.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/c6dd9296-55df-4a0a-8db0-d18d47ae568f/2

I take no offense to it. And I doubt very many others do either.
It's their story, their art. And not much they can do about JP "magical girl transformation" trope at this point.
I went to previous chapter to see it there was a connection and the cover art didn't really give a possible magical girl transformation vibe, they could choose not use these gimmicks, but meh, they do what they want, dont make it less unnecessary tho.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, honestly think they should leave the demon lord's key with Tito. Then journey to the beast lands and convince them to let the "Heroes" borrow their key by having an ambassador journeyto the Demon King'scastle. Then as a final gift to this world, they would depose the human king for disrupting the peace and summoning people to satisfy he greedy nature. Ones finished they travel back to the Demon lands and have a massive farewell party, open the door, and go home. Then the keys can be redistributed to the three kingdom's once again.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't have taken the key, they will surely lose it or something as a plot point later on, also could just dethrone human king,take key,get beastmen king to cooperate,go to demon king, open gate and then le happy end

Dex-chan lover
All hail Demon Lord Hatsune Miku, I mean Tito.

NGL, honestly think they should leave the demon lord's key with Tito. Then journey to the beast lands and convince them to let the "Heroes" borrow their key by having an ambassador journeyto the Demon King'scastle. Then as a final gift to this world, they would depose the human king for disrupting the peace and summoning people to satisfy he greedy nature. Ones finished they travel back to the Demon lands and have a massive farewell party, open the door, and go home. Then the keys can be redistributed to the three kingdom's once again.
Logic, in my isekai junkfood!
Blasphemy!

Users who are viewing this thread