Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - In Order to Be the Younger Sister

Dex-chan lover
She knows what she wants to do but i have no idea what she means lmao. She was just thinking she doesn’t love Sumika romantically but then kisses her knowing Sumika is in love with her

Anyways Kanoko chad arc

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty done with Kanoko and I hope we will be seeing less of her soon. She has seen some great development, but she is not very interesting for me.

At least we will be spared a Hime x Kanoko plotline.

Dex-chan lover
I think everybody is just too hopeful of Kanoko.
She has said several times that she doesn't love Sumika romantically and I think this kiss was a "calm down" kinda act, so Sumika would stop crying.
I don't think she just all of sudden fell in love or started to.
And if indeed she isn't falling in love this kiss was just another egoistic act from her.
You seem to forget Sumika has been on Konako's mind for quite a long time now. She barely thinks of Hime in most of the chapters now. I can honestly see this going either way.

Dex-chan lover
I read through the series for the first time (having not watched the anime or anything) around the time the previous chapter was posted, and definitely got a different impression of Kanako than what seemed to be the consensus among the forums here. It's way easier to empathize with her struggling with her messy feelings when you read it all at once instead of having this arc play out over years.

Also, my read is that the "messiness" of love is the main theme of the story. How it defies our tendency to want clear boundaries and categorization. Kanako loving both Sumika and Hime would be a manifestation of that theme.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want Sumika to be happy and finally get the love she deserves. I hate Kanoo, but if this damn girl makes Sumika happy, then I'm on board :qq:

Group Leader
didn’t we just read the last chapter were Kanako makes it clear she still loves hime romanticaly? how did she changed out of god damn nowere just because for some stupid reason she whats to repay sumika by giving her an relationship, and she can’t for some stupid reason not just be friends and stop draging sumika on an lost path WASTING time and affection kanako so she might some DAY FINALY stop loving Hime, and like Sumika! cuz sure it works like that! ugh i hate Kanako can’t wait to be done with this dumb bitch
if you don't know people can love multiple humans at once and is common knowdledge and there is point where they are choosing to
a be with one person and left others their love unrequiet
b try multpile relatianship at once - cheating -polyamory -harem
c don't engage in any love

Group Leader
you say this as if Nene didn't intentionally and systematically blow up her personal and working relationships with Sumika by playing a manipulative romance game, then hid from the emotional fallout it saddled Sumika with for the better part of a year
also this traumatized her for love

Group Leader
I think everybody is just too hopeful of Kanoko.
She has said several times that she doesn't love Sumika romantically and I think this kiss was a "calm down" kinda act, so Sumika would stop crying.
I don't think she just all of sudden fell in love or started to.
And if indeed she isn't falling in love this kiss was just another egoistic act from her.
Kanoko saying this is also probably part of her loving Hime and she didn't want to admit having other person she love in heart we have plenty of chapters before and we can saw her acting as she realy love Sumika but still don't want to admit this

It seem there are no new release today.

I'm really curious what Kanoko want to do from now.

Be a lover, s**Friend, or make Harem.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't end up with Kanoko messing with Sumika's head and breaking her heart AGAIN 😕 Just come out and say what you actually mean for once, please. Sumika is a really good person, she deserves to finally know where you stand.

Double-page supporter
I feel like Kanoko never truly knew what love was. the 'love' for Hime feels more like an obsession and wanting to be like her rather than wanting to be with her. The idea that she would be fine with just being by Hime's side while Hime didn't love her was sad so I hope this turns out well.

over their drama at this point. kanoko just needs to leave sumika alone and stop stringing her along. she's not being "kind", she's being manipulative and giving mixed signals. even if she ends up reciprocating her feelings it doesn't even matter anymore. i'm kind of over kanoko as a character. it's gonna take a lot to get me on her side because all i've seen from her is she's selfish and manipulative. i also understand that the fact that sumika has been the only thing on her mind while sge carefully dissects her probably means kanoko is slowly growing feelings for her but again, kind of over it. can we let this rest already? let sumika be happy and let's shift back towards hime and yano. tired of running around in circles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread