Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Because I Am Your Older Sister

Dex-chan lover
Sorry child, but you don't get to call (or think that) Sumika is an idiot. Until you actually figure things out and let go of Hime and go after Sumika head on with the absolute intention to love her, then you don't have the right to ask her to love and date you. And yes, I know she's still a child, but that's why it's even more important to figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
She's such a lamentable character. A victim of herself who makes victims of others.

She keeps asking herself questions she knows the answers to, hoping that they will change with time.

This won't end until she confesses, and it isn't going to end the way she wants it to.

Dex-chan lover
Look at this girl. She wants to keep Sumika as her girlfriend while planning to confess to Hime. That is a rather cruel proposal and it shows a lack of respect for the feelings of Sumika. it's actually a very cruel thing to propose.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My impression is that Kanoko's main issue here is that she really doesn't have a framework for close friendship outside of 'girlfriend' or 'lovers'. What she seems to want most, and is struggling to define in a context outside of a relationship, is to repay the kind of close support that Sumika gave her after Goeidou assaulted her.

I think part of why she keeps calling Sumika an 'idiot' is partly because Sumika keeps rushing to put herself into a self-sacrificing role, while cutting off any opportunity for Kanoko to explain herself. Notice on both page 3 and to a lesser extent on page 16, Kanoko gets pretty quickly cut off while Sumika redirects the conversation towards romance. To an extent, Sumika is even denying that Kanoko could like her ("I knew it would never be directed towards me") when Kanoko has given her the kind of smile she had been directing towards Hime on multiple occasions.

All this said, Sumika is well within her rights to try to limit her relationship with Kanoko because it's obviously painful to her to be close right now. She just hasn't communicated that well, and keeps talking about being there to support Kanoko in her relationship with Hime going forward.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Sumika and Konoko are now clear they can't be together. Sumika can not start being pursued by Nene since they would honestly be so much better.

Konoko needs to face her feelings head on and decide what she wants to be with Hime.

Ahhh this getting on my nerve, I know how one sided feels like , sumika is really trying to move on and you stupid kanako trying to pull her in your stupid games .... Even you know your feelings are one sided through hime.... Then why giving pain to sumika..... I'm getting bored with this same story circle, going nowhere 🤨🤨

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie. I like this arc. Drama is fun to read BUT NOT FOR THIS LONG!
Bruh WHERE ARE THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS?!
Yeah yeah,i know, this confession will probably be a wake up call for Hime as well but holy fuck just let this arc end already.... It just keeps going on and on and on and on and on

Users who are viewing this thread