Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - (New) Aren't You Getting Too Carried Away?

Dex-chan lover
A part of me wants to like these revised chapters but it is hard to do so (yes the threesome is nice). It just feels like the character development that was built up just vanished & you can tell that Agawa is somewhat bothered with how it played out. Again this could change in the next few chapters but I would want Gotou to be the ideal guy she wants & not have to worry he'll leave her for Misaki. Anyways Idk why I care so much about a hentai plot turned vanilla(?) when turning your brain off will probably save me the headache. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
"More erotic things thats all that matters in this manga" -Takeda Super 2024

This is the man that fought his editor for the threesome scene
e73.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So with this rewrite now what is the difference between MC and the other guys? He obviously would fuck around as much as her if he had some spine/appeal so i don't see any redeeming qualities. At least in the previous iteration he had the balls to decline the offer.

I expect faster decline in ratings after this considering it lost everything making it at least some part wholesome.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Yeah idk how I'm feeling about this revision compared to the previous version. Feels like a lot of development was lost on Agawa's side so either the author incorporates it later or it's always gonna feel like something is missing now that we know what else could have happened.
Also I'm gonna be honest but the threesome wasn't even that great. I mean, hurray it happened but it felt more like a gag than anything else when I contrast it with what lead to it and what the previous version was like. Was all over the place imo, like just the author literally scribbling their fantasies down with no thought put into it.

I guess this is one of the rare few cases when us readers can see the monkey paw effect in real life.

Contributor
A part of me wants to like these revised chapters but it is hard to do so (yes the threesome is nice). It just feels like the character development that was built up just vanished & you can tell that Agawa is somewhat bothered with how it played out. Again this could change in the next few chapters but I would want Gotou to be the ideal guy she wants & not have to worry he'll leave her for Misaki. Anyways Idk why I care so much about a hentai plot turned vanilla(?) when turning your brain off will probably save me the headache. Thanks for the translations.

There are two types of manga fans

Dex-chan lover
Glad other people see it, Gotou pretty much threw out all his character growth any chance he had with Agawa long term for strange. Really hope this is non canon, it would make no sense they would get together at this point.

You can also kiss that friendship with the gyaru goodbye too, she’d probably hate his guts now.

Group Leader
Glad other people see it, Gotou pretty much threw out all his character growth any chance he had with Agawa long term for strange. Really hope this is non canon, it would make no sense they would get together at this point.

You can also kiss that friendship with the gyaru goodbye too, she’d probably hate his guts now.
Yeah that's the one development retcon that annoys me the most.

We had 4 chapters where Gotou legit grew and reaffirmed all he cared for was Agawa, not just sex, and Agawa actually seemed to properly reciprocate his feelings and finally start getting over her inferiority complex with her sister. And now that's all gone for this frankly mediocre threesome and Gotou acting like a horny monkey with no character.

Also, even with this retcon we still have those chapters with the gyaru friend warning Gotou about Agawa's insecurities, so he kinda comes across as a huge jackass now and runs counter to the setup thus far.

I wanted to hope this was just a one-off "what if" but the threesome is already done and the author said they'd rewrite the last 5 chapters so the story is clearly going to follow up from here and not the previous development. I have no idea how the author is going to salvage this, especially with the friend.

My best guess is that in the next chapter or so he's going reaffirm his whole declaration of love for Agawa and that her sister means nothing to him, but that's such a worse execution compared to flat out rejecting the sister's sexual advances, which is what actually impacted Agawa's life and caused her insecurities. The threesome could have possibly worked if Gotou was more insistent on paying attention to Agawa but the sister pretty much always got her way during the threesome itself and Agawa was always grumpy about it, so all that possible development is in the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread