Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Kind of annoying to have the MC go "dang, I can't do this without getting found out by Lala and Komari!" and then get handed an opportunity on a silver platter where they're out of the picture for him to fight Rosen, and then go "well how about that. Well instead of dealing with these guys who are clearly gonna be trouble in the future, I'll just drop the points and leave anyway. See ya"

I know MCs usually don't like unnecessary killing and all, but these are people who've literally already shown that they enjoy killing for the sake of it and tried to kill Komari's friend. This just seems shortsighted if anything.
Cat wife vanished. Nothing else matters when cat wife vanishes. That said he shouldn't have bothered to give them the points. Though I suppose his position would still be tracked as the one with the most points, so it's not like they were helpful to keep either.

Group Leader
Despite everything else honestly the pacing kills this one for me… We don’t really get any room to breathe between action, and any action that does happen feels meaningless or left on a cliffhanger to amp up the next encounter that repeats the cycle.
Beg to disagree. There's plenty of time in between action to have meaningless dialogue between MC and antagonists instead of fighting. There's 8 pages of dialogue at the beginning of the chapter before anyone readies an action. That's been one of my main problems with the series. Instead of getting to the fighting they just jaw at each other.

The second problem is the MC's mental age doesn't match up with his physical age. He still acts like a chuuni despite being 30,000 years old. He's Cid Kagenou without the satire, so just pretty lame.
Which leads into problem 3 where the MC and Felice spent 30,000 years falling in love but never banged? That's less believable than magic actually existing.

Dex-chan lover
This "hide my power" bullshit is so friggen annoying.

Like, I get wanting to do it in the beginning, but when other people have already found out and it becomes extremely inconvenient, that's when he should throw the thought out the window.

It's more of a burden then actually helpful, if it was even helpful to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
That "resistance" wouldn't be resisting no more once that man knew where his beloved pussy is

Dex-chan lover
It's more of a burden then actually helpful, if it was even helpful to begin with.
Honestly it feels like the story is being badly rushed for some reason, it started out with decent pacing and worldbuilding, but these last 4-5 chapters have been just a headlong rush of shit happening. I was hoping for something like a chill version of that story where the MC goes back to the first world, watches his elf GF die, and then breaks time so he can fix everything, saves the world by getting the Heroes to the final battle, and the Elf GF follows him into the beyond until the Author got bored, decided to Cerebus Syndrome the fuck out of it, made it super grimdark where one of the demonlords supercharged by god had killed everyone EXCEPT the Hero of that world, and then killed the Elf GF and then MC with no interaction or buildup to the main villain.

like it could have worked, having MC and Felicia help out PTSD Girl while we get lots of different hero parties, but the Author or Artist is only good at drawing action and has no grasp of pacing or composition narratively. like GUP does better a larger cast of characters then this shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I don't like mangas with the MC curbstomping his enemies due to how powerful he really is or due to his cheat skill, I hate this "I nEeD tO hIDe My PoWeRs" trope even more. I mean, there's hiding how strong you are and there's this manga, lying that he's actually just incompetent and weak.

Dex-chan lover
its been pretty much established since the start that the only that he really cares about is felice so it does make sense he would just leave instantly to chase after her
It's not just that, it's been established that the goddesses and the higher ups at the school know there's more to him than he's letting on and are intentionally trying to get him to fight at full strength so they can know what to do with him, which is literally the one thing he doesn't want to happen because it's likely they'd find out about felice, then the mc would have at best to go on the run, at worst a killing spree of gods, considering felice just wants a normal life, it's his anathema.

Dex-chan lover
oh i guess makes sense roses childrne had a nother member yeah
lol

Double-page supporter
Honestly it feels like the story is being badly rushed for some reason, it started out with decent pacing and worldbuilding, but these last 4-5 chapters have been just a headlong rush of shit happening. I was hoping for something like a chill version of that story where the MC goes back to the first world, watches his elf GF die, and then breaks time so he can fix everything, saves the world by getting the Heroes to the final battle, and the Elf GF follows him into the beyond until the Author got bored, decided to Cerebus Syndrome the fuck out of it, made it super grimdark where one of the demonlords supercharged by god had killed everyone EXCEPT the Hero of that world, and then killed the Elf GF and then MC with no interaction or buildup to the main villain.

like it could have worked, having MC and Felicia help out PTSD Girl while we get lots of different hero parties, but the Author or Artist is only good at drawing action and has no grasp of pacing or composition narratively. like GUP does better a larger cast of characters then this shitshow.
Did you just casually spoil the whole 100 Exiles novel?
Awe hall nah, say it ain't so buddy. You're gonna catch hands if you really did just post an unmarked spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Yeh fuck off. The MC is garbage. I hope his cat lover fucking dies because of his retardation.

Dex-chan lover
Truely has to be one of the most anticlimactic and disappointing endings to the encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread