Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 49 - A Surprise Attack From Above

Fed-Kun's army
oh wait, it's 3 hours? I thought it was 3 days for some reason.
Lol 3 hours is nothing for a final boss.

Dex-chan lover
that auto combat is insane. it literally effects all of reality to ensure task completion. i mean he really landed right next to that sword way too conveniently for it to not have been due to his skill's activation. now let's see how our boy claus solos the boss by himself.

edit: i just realized what i said was redundant :facepalm: i'm just gonna leave my embarrassing mistake in there anyways.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Over 3 hours?! What is he fighting? Yiazmat from FFXII?
3.22 hours is kinda a short amount of time to solo what is essentially an mmo raid boss all while still at a low level. and even in ffxii you have a full party of fully leveled up characters at your disposal unlike what claus has here.

Dex-chan lover
It could be because of the sword, yes, but the timer was displayed after he stabbed him with the knife before he had the sword. Unfortunately, [Auto Mode] has shown that it functions outside the normal boundaries of logic, and could easily dive into a kind of paradox: where the reason it's that short is because of the sword, but he doesn't have the sword, so it's only by activating it that he's assured to be in the right place to obtain the sword, and thus the timer becomes its own self-fulfilling machina.
this is why i think he froze up. the skill wanted him to land exactly where the sword was so it needed him to get butt slammed towards it.

Fed-Kun's army
i think the timer scrambled for a sec is because the auto battler bot is trying its hardest to find the fastest route to kill the dragon, and it somehow created the perfect scenario for him to get the sword, because the bot deemed it the fastest way to kill the dragon.

Dex-chan lover
The power of butt cannot be understated. Makes me wonder if him activating it actually needed him to get that close call in order to end up next to the hero sword. Just a little service provided by the system I bet.

Dex-chan lover
Over 3 hours?! What is he fighting? Yiazmat from FFXII?
If my memory is right, 3h for Yiazmat is a pretty good time no ?

I recall it was so bad you had to pray nothing would turn off the console because you couldn't do it in one evening.

Dex-chan lover
It's LOTR Extended version. I can think of only one thing for this fight:

d13117ae-b82b-4241-b3aa-98f5150429de_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
Only 3 hours for a boss that took out an entire army? Either the dragon is a lot weaker than it looks or the army sucks hard.

Dex-chan lover
If my memory is right, 3h for Yiazmat is a pretty good time no ?

I recall it was so bad you had to pray nothing would turn off the console because you couldn't do it in one evening.
No one would turn off the console and actually be wierded out with you playing. I remember my friend finishing the entire rockman 3 ( yes I got JP ) in 3 hours, from start to finish. No saving. Our eyes are red. Really!

Also:🍑 cures paralyze apparently.
Gives a stiffy...

Wasn't there already signs he can reflexively use the auto-mode combat level while conscious? At least partially
auto-grope...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread