Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So, the elves could have executed that psycho mass murderer, but instead they placed a partial seal on him and then sent him to terrorise the human countries. This begs the question if the human countries deserve that or if the elves are merely evil bastards. If the elves in the past were oppressed by humans, then it would make sense to do this as a payback. But if the elves are the original bullies, then the humans should gather a large army and go teach the elves a lesson.

Dex-chan lover
For any of you who want the art at the cover without marks. This is from the mangaka's twitter.
F_1O5qEb0AA7Kje

Dex-chan lover
God i hope this doesn't turn into some harem garbage, i'd rather see two people falling in love with each other over the course of a story than some guy collecting women to rob them of agency other than being the cheers/victim squad.
Well..
He has three girls in love with him much like the author's other series Maseki Gurume. It's not yet confirmed if it will be harem though, however you will see lots of love triangle schenanigans later in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Well..
He has three girls in love with him much like the author's other series Maseki Gurume. It's not yet confirmed if it will be harem though, however you will see lots of love triangle schenanigans later in the story.
That's good to hear. Man, I really should start reading the WN. It's been in my backlog for years.

Dex-chan lover
"better than intertwining with the opposite sex" what if he's just gay? What if rough gay sex could fix him? Anyway
Well..
God I fucking hate isekai, but here I am. Just like, fall in love with a girl like everyone else. I get Isekai is heavily a wish fulfillment genre but does everyone who writes them really want like 3 girlfriends that badly?

Dex-chan lover
"better than intertwining with the opposite sex" what if he's just gay? What if rough gay sex could fix him? Anyway

God I fucking hate isekai, but here I am. Just like, fall in love with a girl like everyone else. I get Isekai is heavily a wish fulfillment genre but does everyone who writes them really want like 3 girlfriends that badly?
Love triangles/multiple love interests is an easy and surefire way to add low-stakes conflict in the story, as well as 'heroine bait' for readers of multiple preferences to latch on to. It's an purely an effective storytelling device.

Now if it turns into a harem or not, really depends on the author and the type of story theyre trying to tell.

Dex-chan lover
Love triangles/multiple love interests is an easy and surefire way to add low-stakes conflict in the story, as well as 'heroine bait' for readers of multiple preferences to latch on to. It's an purely an effective storytelling device.

Now if it turns into a harem or not, really depends on the author and the type of story theyre trying to tell.
You're right. Still annoying. I guess I'll just hope they don't undercharacterize the other heroines.

So, the elves could have executed that psycho mass murderer, but instead they placed a partial seal on him and then sent him to terrorise the human countries. This begs the question if the human countries deserve that or if the elves are merely evil bastards. If the elves in the past were oppressed by humans, then it would make sense to do this as a payback. But if the elves are the original bullies, then the humans should gather a large army and go teach the elves a lesson.
I bet its just classic fantasy racism.

Users who are viewing this thread