Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 54 - Be Careful of the Change in Temperature

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, somehow as soon as she got up and held her head I knew it was gonna be an amnesia plot.

But also, where on Lynette is the dragon mark? It's not visible in any of the panels except the super zoom-in, and I forget if we've been told about it before or not.

Group Leader
Lmao, somehow as soon as she got up and held her head I knew it was gonna be an amnesia plot.

But also, where on Lynette is the dragon mark? It's not visible in any of the panels except the super zoom-in, and I forget if we've been told about it before or not.
Chapter 36, Page 16 shows it's under her right arm stretching around her back.

mangadex (18).png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Here's my definitely totally canon answer about that mark that is 100% true, source dude just trust.

So what she was gonna say before she was cut off was "W-well, the truth is...! I just really wanted a tattoo one day, so I went to go get one, and I thought this design looked pretty neat! But when I stripped down so they could actually apply the tattoo and they tried to give it to me, the needle wouldn't actually piece my skin, so the guy had to call someone else to help, and then SHE had to call their manager, and this entire time I'm laying there naked surrounded by a bunch of confused and slightly upset people. So, I get a little embarrassed of the fact that the needle couldn't pierce me so I run out of the shop, sprint full speed to a mithril/adamantite/orichalcum/nihonium/unobtainium mine on the other side of the continent and yank out a giant chunk of it the size of a large dog (or small horse) using nothing but my bare hands, and on the run back to the tattoo parlor I punch the chunk so much that it compresses into the size and shape of a needle. But when I make it back to the shop, I see my clothes still laying there and realize I never got dressed before I ran across the whole country and did that while thing naked and I was so incredibly embarrassed! But I was able to give them the needle, and they used it and were able to give me the tattoo I wanted, but because I forgot to sterilize the needle first I got tetanus from it, which I didn't even know you could get from that mineral. But...! That's the story of the mark I have!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I do hope Lynette will get to tell her past without anything suddenly interrupting her for once, and now she also has a PTSD/trauma-induced mental regression/amnesia. It looks like her backstory will be held back for a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
hes_hot.jpg

Dang boi, he's more chiseled than a statue that was chiseled.
Then there's a girl with a dragon tattoo huh.

Users who are viewing this thread